Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Links don't work

More
13 years 8 months ago #21 by Hurr1c4n3
Replied by Hurr1c4n3 on topic Re: Links don't work
Here ya go mate

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #22 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Links don't work
Thank you. There's something peculiar about that .htaccess file. In your case, the file size of your .htaccess file (2777 bytes) is different to the standard, unmodified J! 1.5.20 htaccess.txt file (2773 bytes). I wonder, if it's been changed or is corrupted ... or maybe it doesn't work at all with your webserver software? I'm just guessing. There has to be a reason why SEO/SEF URLs are messing with your installation of Kunena.

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #23 by Hurr1c4n3
Here's the information in the .htaccess file:
Code:
## # @version $Id: htaccess.txt 14401 2010-01-26 14:10:00Z louis $ # @package Joomla # @copyright Copyright (C) 2005 - 2010 Open Source Matters. All rights reserved. # @license http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html GNU/GPL # Joomla! is Free Software ## ##################################################### # READ THIS COMPLETELY IF YOU CHOOSE TO USE THIS FILE # # The line just below this section: 'Options +FollowSymLinks' may cause problems # with some server configurations. It is required for use of mod_rewrite, but may already # be set by your server administrator in a way that dissallows changing it in # your .htaccess file. If using it causes your server to error out, comment it out (add # to # beginning of line), reload your site in your browser and test your sef url's. If they work, # it has been set by your server administrator and you do not need it set here. # ##################################################### ## Can be commented out if causes errors, see notes above. # Options +FollowSymLinks # # mod_rewrite in use RewriteEngine On ########## Begin - Rewrite rules to block out some common exploits ## If you experience problems on your site block out the operations listed below ## This attempts to block the most common type of exploit `attempts` to Joomla! # ## Deny access to extension xml files (uncomment out to activate) #<Files ~ "\.xml$"> #Order allow,deny #Deny from all #Satisfy all #</Files> ## End of deny access to extension xml files RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} mosConfig_[a-zA-Z_]{1,21}(=|\%3D) [OR] # Block out any script trying to base64_encode crap to send via URL RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} base64_encode.*\(.*\) [OR] # Block out any script that includes a <script> tag in URL RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} (\<|%3C).*script.*(\>|%3E) [NC,OR] # Block out any script trying to set a PHP GLOBALS variable via URL RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} GLOBALS(=|\[|\%[0-9A-Z]{0,2}) [OR] # Block out any script trying to modify a _REQUEST variable via URL RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} _REQUEST(=|\[|\%[0-9A-Z]{0,2}) # Send all blocked request to homepage with 403 Forbidden error! RewriteRule ^(.*)$ index.php [F,L] # ########## End - Rewrite rules to block out some common exploits # Uncomment following line if your webserver's URL # is not directly related to physical file paths. # Update Your Joomla! Directory (just / for root) RewriteBase /site ########## Begin - Joomla! core SEF Section # RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/index.php RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} (/|\.php|\.html|\.htm|\.feed|\.pdf|\.raw|/[^.]*)$ [NC] RewriteRule (.*) index.php RewriteRule .* - [E=HTTP_AUTHORIZATION:%{HTTP:Authorization},L] # ########## End - Joomla! core SEF Section

I also tried to comment out the RewriteBase /site part but that doesn't make a different.

I also copied the .htaccess from the /kunena directory to the /site directory to see if the htaccess is the problem. After I copied the .htaccess I keep the same problem.
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by Hurr1c4n3. Reason: Copied .htaccess from working installation

More
13 years 7 months ago #24 by @quila
Replied by @quila on topic Re: Links don't work
Hi, let's try another thing.

Delete all menu itens you have in your site (related to Kunena) and create new menu for kunena 1.6.
To delete:
  • Main Menu -> Forum
  • All Kunena Menu
  • Module Kunena Menu
Then go to Menu Trash and delete from there all menu.

Now go to Kunena Configuration and click to Create Menu icon.

Let me know what happens
Regards

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #25 by Hurr1c4n3
That fixed the problem, but now I have another problem.

I configured kunena that when you press the forum link you will see the recent topics.
Now it goes to the index page and not to the recent topics page. When I make my own menulink to the kunena forum I can choose to go directly to the recent topics page. When I do that and disable the automaticly created link I go to the recent topics page, but I have the same problem again as before.
Also look closely to the automaticly created kunena link. It says rank manager at the type column.

The 2 menuitems

Automaticly created link by kunena

My own made link I can choose what I want it to link to.
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by Hurr1c4n3.

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #26 by @quila
Glad this solved problem

You dont need to create other menu to change default page.

Read our doc about this docs.kunena.com/index.php/Creating_customized_menus
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by @quila.

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #27 by Hurr1c4n3
Look at the picture above. I do have to make a new item. The default one produced by Kunena hasn't got the option to change the view. And if a user want's to create a new menuitem it has to work and it doesn't right now.

More
13 years 7 months ago #28 by @quila
You want to say that with automatically created menu you cannot do this?

Kunena allows you to change default page into anything under the same menu.

1. Go to Menu Item Manager: Menus >> Kunena Menu
2. Edit Forum
3. Change Type: Kunena Forum / Entry Page
4. Parameters (Basic) >> Default Menu Item: Kunena Menu - Top >> Forum >> Profile (or anything else under the same menu)

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #29 by Hurr1c4n3
I changed the kunenamenu item entrypage to recent topics, but it keeps entering the index page.

Attachments:

More
13 years 7 months ago #30 by @quila
Ok, can be a bug.
I need one more information, when you click to button "Change Type" what happens??
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.409 seconds