Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Collapse, expand and Emoticons dont work

More
13 years 6 months ago #21 by sozzled
Well, I wouldn't go so far as to say that none of those disabled functions isn't responsible. I was reading, last night, about some of those JCE utilities (including the jcemediabox) and, unless you really, really need them I would put them high on my list of suspicious items.

There's another one I saw, too, that we haven't got yet: gkmemovie. Might be worth looking at that, too. Looks like that module/plugin loads another 3 .js libraries that I could tell.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fremesa
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 6 months ago #22 by Fremesa
cufon I disabled, but domready_fix.js gk.script.js I dont find. but i disable all templaste opcion... and nothin happen.
More
13 years 6 months ago #23 by fxstein
Those scripts are most likely in the html of the template. Go to the Joomla template manager and check out the html file. It will have multiple includes for js in there.

Hope this helps!

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)
More
13 years 6 months ago #24 by Fremesa
Well... i goint to test memovie in my localhost... couse i made many change to my template... and nothing work fine... I goint to test if its the template or shome other think and i posted here de problem solved.

Thank You for all... read you later!!
More
13 years 6 months ago #25 by Fremesa
The installation and provide some of the themplaste of Gavick and other JXTC and I had the same problem. In one I had not ...

From Gavick not operate any, available from people in a clean installation of themplaste memovie, Quay and the last of them cherry desing ... and might provide in Game JXTC and one that if it worked ...

I recommend that people talk Gavick.com to see what the problem between Kunene and his templastes.

If you somehow find the problem, respondanme this post to fix it, because my users use a lot of forums and could not go to the forum with such problems, since there is no second chance to make the first impression.

Thanks for everything!
More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #26 by Fremesa
Otra cosa, con no hay problema.

Another thing, with kunena 1.5.12 there is no problem
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by Fremesa.
More
13 years 6 months ago #27 by sozzled
If you are saying that K 1.5.12 doesn't cause you any problems, that's to be expected because K 1.5.12 doesn't use the Mootools 1.2.4 Javascript library. Therefore, anything that you have installed, that messes up the Mootools 1.2.4 library - and you have something that's doing that - will not affect K 1.5.12.

You haven't solved your problem. You've just postponed it. ;)
More
13 years 6 months ago #28 by Fremesa
Oh, Mootools is the problem... Kunena or Gavick developers???

Other think, the menu dropdown do not work if i have enable the mtupgrade.

I have a Nice kunena 1.6 template ready, but i think i have to downgrade to Kunena 1.5...
More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #29 by WaoX
I have exactly the same problem. www.toidukohad.eu/test4

Didn't have that problem with Kunena 1.5.x

Sorry´, my bad.

I didn't publish Mootools upgrade. Now it works :D

Great job!
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by WaoX.
More
13 years 5 days ago #30 by mountain91074
Have you enabled mootools upgrade plugin?
Time to create page: 0.524 seconds