Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question "New Topic" option, post is erased if your forget category

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #11 by veeesh

sozzled wrote: First and foremost: you cannot post messages into sections. If you try to post a message into a section you get an error message and then, when you go back to fix up the mistake you made, you've lost the work you've done. The question is how and why is a section displayed in the pull-down list when you use the "New Topic" feature? The answer is that this is a browser issue and, the answer is also, this is not something that most users will ever encounter.

veesh: what browser are you using?

google chrome 5.0.375.125,

yes you are right, it default to category in IE8.
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by veeesh.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #12 by sozzled
Thank you for reporting this problem with Google Chrome browsers. :)

More
13 years 7 months ago #13 by veeesh
Will this issue with google chrome and "new topic" be fixed in RC2?

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #14 by Matias
I just fixed this one. From the next release the default selection should be the first legal value.
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by Matias.

More
13 years 3 months ago #15 by TauxFu
Sozzled to the rescue!

I didn't realize you couldn't post Messages in a main "section"

I was trying to do it that way to keep clutter minimized & was ripping my hair out trying to figure out why it wasnt working.

Thanks for your great explanation!!

Time to create page: 0.427 seconds