Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Merged Change order of Cancel and Submit buttons

More
13 years 8 months ago #21 by Admata

Cerhio wrote: Hallo!
Im just trying Kunena 1.6 and buttons order breaks my mind. in all windows applications and dialog pop-ups and so on the order of action is YES - NO
So when creating new thread I click first button and it is CANCEL :evil:

Tell me about it. I can´t understand the logic of it neither. This faulty design came out already three weeks ago in beta testing and in my opinion it´s just one single big flaw in Kunena 1.6 Luckily there is a patch hack for this already and hope that developers fix this for Kunena 1.6 stable.

See:
www.kunena.com/forum/156-k-16-test-repor...it=10&start=10#54148
The following user(s) said Thank You: sozzled

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #22 by sozzled
Thanks, admata. You saved me the trouble in finding that thread. :)

More
13 years 8 months ago #23 by Admata

sozzled wrote: Thanks, admata. You saved me the trouble in finding that thread. :)

You´re welcome. I have a hunch that there will be meny topics to come in future to merge with this ;)

More
13 years 8 months ago #24 by sozzled
This issue has now been attended to.

Time to create page: 0.475 seconds