Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Merged User registration and/or general login issues

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #131 by sozzled
*** Topics merged ***

I hope you do not mind, ymages, that I merged your topic here. I am taking a wild leap of faith in guessing that I know the answer to your question but I hope you'll forgive me if I was wrong.

I would like you to read from msg #123 (and after) a question very similar to yours. In this other person's case, they found the answer to their question by searching beyond Kunena. I hope this helps but, if it doesn't help you, the more information you can provide us ... the better. ;)
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #132 by flavia.silveira
Replied by flavia.silveira on topic Missing ReCaptcha
Hi,

I have the forum set up and working with one problem. Nobody seems to be able to register because the recaptcha is not working. They keep getting a message saying that the typed text is not matching. The captcha is not even displaying. It was working previously and now it's not.
What would have caused it?
The keys are correct.
Aside from the regular Joomla upgrades, nothing has been changed in the site. Template is the same.

Thank you,

More
10 years 11 months ago #133 by sozzled
G'day, flavia.silveira, and welcome to Kunena.

As you may know (if you read msg #2 in this topic) Kunena is not responsible for registering new accounts at your Joomla website. If some registration behaviour has changed it is not Kunena that is responsible for it.

flavia.silvera wrote:

Nobody seems to be able to register because the recaptcha is not working ...

From another message you posted here - only a few hours ago - ( Banned users still able to post ) you now say that people are able to register new accounts at your website.

We have to assume that because new accounts are being created at your site - even if a lot of those new accounts belong to spam merchants - that the problem about "nobody seems to be able to register" has now been fixed by you.

More
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #134 by marcedwin
Replied by marcedwin on topic Recaptcha not working
I have a problem that when someone wants to subscribe the Captcha is not working. I have googles a lot and cant find the solution.

I have Joomla 2.5.11, Latest Kunena and also AcyMailing installed. Does anybody have any idea what goes wrong?

When someone subscribes and goes to (joomla) subscrition form the see this (no Captcha only text):

Attachments:
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by marcedwin. Reason: Removed private info (the settings copied from Kunena)

More
10 years 9 months ago #135 by Peppe-73
Replied by Peppe-73 on topic User registration data
Hi, during the recording of a user, there are fields that I find among the options kunema, as screenschot attachment that you have attached I pointed out that I can not customize the fields I remove from the registration form, where are they??
Attachments:

More
10 years 9 months ago #136 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic User registration data
Kunena is not responsible for user registration.

*** Topics merged ***

More
10 years 9 months ago #137 by Peppe-73
Replied by Peppe-73 on topic User registration data

sozzled wrote: Kunena is not responsible for user registration.

*** Topics merged ***

ok tanks

More
10 years 8 months ago #138 by Vice1
Hello.
I've got a strange problem most likely because of multilanguage.
The site is working with multilang (2 menus, etc.), Kunena forum translated too when switching sile lang but when I try to log in with a test user I receive this on both languages (with changing en to another one):
Code:
Redirection Status The URL was redirected to http://atd/index.php/en/en/en/en/en/en/en/en/en/en/en/en/en/en/en/en/en/en/en/en/en/kunena/index. Please click the link to go there. Generated by Opera.

The link became longer on click.
The forum has only empty categories.

Thanks for replies.

More
10 years 8 months ago #139 by aloska
Replied by aloska on topic Sometimes users can't login
J1.5.26 + K2.0.2
Sometimes users can't login into site, ever administrator. Page reload with no effect. What happened who knows?

More
10 years 8 months ago #140 by Jiminimonka

aloska wrote: J1.5.26 + K2.0.2
Sometimes users can't login into site, ever administrator. Page reload with no effect. What happened who knows?

Indeed, who does know? My crystal ball is broken, so I can't. ;)

If you want some help, it might be possible, if you post your kunena configuration report and a bit of information about your website.

Please be aware that Joomla is responsible for logi and user registration not Kunena.

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.

Time to create page: 0.572 seconds