Kunena 6.2.4 Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.4 [K 6.2.4] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question How do you enable mootools in Joomla 1.6?

More
12 years 10 months ago #21 by JuliusCash
Ah lol !

My website is not hosted on my pc, but on WWW. I have install kunena on 2 website ( for test ), with 2 differents hoster ( OVH and easy hebergement ) and i have exactly the same problem. Sorry for my bad english, i'm french.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #22 by sozzled
I looked at your K 1.6 configuration report. Did you edit your report?

J! 1.6.3 should install Mootools 1.2.5. Perhaps, when you created your website, J! 1.6.3 did not properly include this Javascript library? That's unusual if it did not do that for you automatically. If J! 1.6.3 does not include I suggest that your ask about Mootools 1.2.5 on the Joomla support forum ( forum.joomla.org ).

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #23 by JuliusCash
Nobody use kunena with Joomla 1.6.3 ??
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by JuliusCash.

More
12 years 10 months ago #24 by sozzled

More
12 years 10 months ago #25 by JuliusCash
Joomla 1.6.3* sorry

More
12 years 10 months ago #26 by sozzled
See www.joomla.org/announcements/release-new...la-163-released.html

J! 1.6.3 includes Mootools 1.2.5.

Many people use K 1.6.3 with J! 1.6.3. Please also see K 1.6 Technical Requirements for general advice about using Joomla 1.6 with Kunena.

Can you please post again your K 1.6 configuration report and please do not make any changes to it when you post it next time. Thank you. If we can see the problems that you are having we may be able to suggest a few things that you can do to fix them.

Time to create page: 0.376 seconds