Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Error K1.6.3 for J1.5.22

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #11 by mike2m
Replied by mike2m on topic Re: Error K1.6.3 for J1.5.22

sozzled wrote: Your K 1.6 configuration report is incomplete. Can you please provide us with a complete, unmodified, K 1.6 configuration report. That is all we are asking for at this time. Thank you.

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 3000 seconds | Max execution memory: 512M | Max file upload: 256M

Joomla default template details : rhuk_milkyway | author: Andy Miller | version: 1.0.2 | creationdate: 11/20/06

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.6.3 | creationdate: 2011-01-31

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.3 | Build: 4344 | Version name: Parlare | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Disabled or not installed | Jomsocial: Installed (Version : 2.0.4) | UddeIm: Disabled or not installed

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef: Disabled or not installed | ARTIO JoomSEF: Disabled or not installed | AceSEF: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Posts: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

All information!
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by mike2m.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #12 by sozzled
Thank you for your configuration report. This report is different from your first report. In your original message you say that you were having problems with Joomla SEF.

mike2m wrote:

when the Joomla 1.5.22 Core SEF can not go to the topic error 403 in IE8

Your latest report show that you do not have Joomla SEF enabled. In that case I would not imagine that you would be now having the problems that you first reported. Am I right?

Because we cannot see your website (with IE8 or with any other browser), and because the circumstances seem to be continually changing, it's very difficult to hit this particular problem target. I think that the problem lies with the way that you have set up Joomla Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and I think you should probably look at the article in the Wiki that was written to help people who have these problems but, really, I'm only guessing.

More
13 years 2 months ago #13 by mike2m
Sorry, the other products tested and turned off SEF, SEF turned on and settings configuration report:

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 3000 seconds | Max execution memory: 512M | Max file upload: 256M

Joomla default template details : rhuk_milkyway | author: Andy Miller | version: 1.0.2 | creationdate: 11/20/06

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.6.3 | creationdate: 2011-01-31

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.3 | Build: 4344 | Version name: Parlare | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Disabled or not installed | Jomsocial: Installed (Version : 2.0.4) | UddeIm: Disabled or not installed

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef: Disabled or not installed | ARTIO JoomSEF: Disabled or not installed | AceSEF: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Posts: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

More
13 years 2 months ago #14 by sozzled
Because we cannot see your website (with IE8 or with any other browser), I am still only guessing. Did you customise your .htaccess file? (It's about the only thing I can think of at the moment.)

More
13 years 2 months ago #15 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re: Error K1.6.3 for J1.5.22
You have error:

403 Forbitten

Basicly the error means that you have no rights to see that page. Something in your installation prevents you from seeing that page -- and it isn't Kunena.

There's one thing you can try in the case if the error message is misleading. Go to your main menu, find Forum (Menu Link pointing to Kunena) and change its Alias into "kunenalink" or something else than forum. It should have no other effect in your site than potentially fixing your problem.

More
13 years 2 months ago #16 by mike2m
Hi,

I can give you access to the site and admin

htaccess:

Options +FollowSymLinks

RewriteEngine On

<Files ~ "\.xml$">
Order allow,deny
Deny from all
Satisfy all
</Files>

RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} mosConfig_[a-zA-Z_]{1,21}(=|\%3D) [OR]
RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} base64_encode.*\(.*\) [OR]
RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} (\<|%3C).*script.*(\>|%3E) [NC,OR]
RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} GLOBALS(=|\[|\%[0-9A-Z]{0,2}) [OR]
RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} _REQUEST(=|\[|\%[0-9A-Z]{0,2})
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ index.php [F,L]

#RewriteBase /

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/index.php
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} (/|\.php|\.html|\.htm|\.feed|\.pdf|\.raw|/[^.]*)$ [NC]
RewriteRule (.*) index.php
RewriteRule .* - [E=HTTP_AUTHORIZATION:%{HTTP:Authorization},L]

More
13 years 2 months ago #17 by mike2m
Hi Matias,

This bug is not related to the menu.

1. Create a category "Test" (see photo Test1)
2. We go to the forum (see photo test2)
3. Trying to enter into the category "Test", error 403 (see photo test3)
Attachments:

More
13 years 2 months ago #18 by sozzled
Do you see any difference between your .htaccess file and the file htaccess.txt in your root folder?

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #19 by mike2m

sozzled wrote: Do you see any difference between your .htaccess file and the file htaccess.txt in your root folder?

Ha-ha-ha I have two, one for sh404sef (htaccess.txt), and another for the Core SEF (.htaccess). On this host there are multiple virtual servers on which under these conditions There is a forum Kunena 1.6.2 without any problems, but a new forum Kunena 1.6.3 does not work.
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by mike2m.

More
13 years 2 months ago #20 by sozzled
My advice to you is to read Search Engine Optimisation (SEO in the Wiki and pay special attention to the part that reads

Joomla includes a template for this file, which is located in the root directory of your Joomla website; the file is named "htaccess.txt"; If you are experiencing problems in getting SEF URLs to operate, you should rename the file as .htaccess (do not forget the leading "." character).

I like to keep things simple. That's why I leave things like .htaccess issues to the experts. For the rest of us ordinary folk ... use the standard Joomla stuff and leave these things alone unless you really know what you are doing.

I think that you will probably fix your problems if you follow that guide. Good luck. :)

Time to create page: 0.563 seconds