Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question [Merged topic] I want my Joomla modules to appear on some or all Kunena pages

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #11 by enforcer31
you can select the pages you like to add by hold ctrl (strg)

hold (ctrl/strg) and select by mouse-click

i found out after been bored to copy modules ;)
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by enforcer31.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #12 by Kastelein
Replied by Kastelein on topic Implementation problem
Hi there,

My english is not good. I have problem with implementation of forum. On this website if you go to HOME you got a menu on the right side.. and when go to FORUM it goes away. This dont work on my site. How can I enable it? I want menu on all pages but not on FORUM...

Thank you!
Sorry for bad english.

Kastelein

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #13 by rob2701
I don't think you understood the issue... :whistle:

You have a Joomla module, say topbar menu, assigned to selected pages (menu items) only.
Now you add a menu link for Kunena.
Now you check the box for the module to also show on the Kunena menu link
Then it does not show on the Kunena page (menu link).

So you have to first assign the module to show on all pages (menu links), through the _dropdown box_, save.
Then, through the _dropdown box_ select "only on the pages selected, then unselect the ones you do not want, and save again.
Only now does the module show up on the Kunena page (menu link).

Hope that clarifies it.
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by rob2701.

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #14 by sozzled
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by sozzled. Reason: Merged several topics; changed subject to improve search relevance
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kastelein

Time to create page: 0.595 seconds