Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question "attachment not found"

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #11 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: "attachment not found"

cbrace wrote: For some reason, attachments are broken on the v1.6.2 forum I manage.

I think the real problem, for me, was trying to understand the size of the problem. Are we talking about all attachments or some ... or one? More importantly, are we still having problems with attachments after the upgrade? If we're not having problems after the upgrade then at least we know that the problems will not get any worse than they already are.

As for explaining why the problem occurred, there are as many plausible, possible reasons as there are websites on the planet and I don't know if we will ever be able to satisfactorily find the answer. On the basis of what has been written, I think this topic can now be considered "closed". If someone else has the answer, they can add to the knowledge base at any time. :)
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.351 seconds