Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Merged [Merged topic] Login via Facebook for Kunena

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #21 by sozzled
piprees: I hope that, by moving your question here, some generous member of the community may be able to answer you. With all Joomla modules, you need to use the Joomla Module Manager and assign the module to a module position on the template.

Kunena has a number of module positions; perhaps one of those may be able to do the job for you? See Module Positions in the Wiki. I hope this helps.

If this does not help then, perhaps, another member of the community who is more familiar with this module may have a few suggestions you can try.
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: piprees

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #22 by piprees
None of those are applicable to kunena 2.0

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #23 by John
You mean none of these module positions work? They work just fine on my website

- kunena_section_1 ... kunena_section_n, where n = number of section in a page, puts an add after (n)umbers of sections in your index
- kunena_topic_1 ... kunena_topic_n, where n = number of topics in a page, puts an add after (n)umbers of topics in a section
- kunena_msg_1 ... kunena_msg_n, where n = number of messages in a page, puts an add after (n)umbers of messages in a topic
- kunena_profilebox
- kunena_announcement
- kunena_bottom
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by John.

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #24 by piprees
Module positions work fine - i want to edit the profile box itself. I basically want to remove the login and user name box etc, and replace it with a jfc connect macro button instead.

Im tired, i been up all night trying to resolve some issues on my sites, ill have another look with fresh eyes later.
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by piprees.

More
11 years 6 months ago #25 by piprees
No inserting jfbconnect's sclogin module into kunena_profilebox doesnt work.

I need to be able to actually edit the code to do this.

More
11 years 6 months ago #26 by John

piprees wrote: Im tired, i been up all night trying to resolve some issues on my sites, ill have another look with fresh eyes later.

;) usually that helps a lot

More
11 years 2 months ago #27 by vachos
so guys nice topic i see that works fine
so maybe someone who did it tell as all the step to do that 5-6 steps how do that thanks alote

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #28 by vachos
i make app at facebook and add link to kunena login via facebook with module QE Login with Facebook
i add appp id and secret code everythinh its ok but now can't login via facebook wain i make login its the same page but wain iam login in kunena firts and next make login via facebook everything work fine see the facebook acount avatar next i am logout at kunena and facebook logout !please help
wain iam login with facebook its say you dont have acount pla pla.......
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by vachos.

More
11 years 1 month ago #29 by vachos
any one litle help?

Time to create page: 0.940 seconds