Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question [RESOLVED] Fatal error: Interface 'iKunena' not found

More
13 years 3 months ago #21 by 810
you have forgot to turn off Debug System. on the Global Configuration .

Regards 810

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #22 by TazCook
Sine your a member on the site could you see if you can create a signature for the forum section of my website, because thats what I was trying to fix in the begining, and then it *bleeped* it up, I would like for my users to have the chance to show off their signatures in the forums and I can't figure out how to let them do so. I can make my own and it shows just fine in the forums but users have been complaining about after they copy and paste their url code for their signature in the signauture box it doesn't apply and doesn't show in the forums.

I totally understand 810 if you don't want to look into this for me, you have been more then I could ask for man! and also if you don't mind could I keep you as a user on the site just in case of future refferences?

More
13 years 3 months ago #23 by TazCook

810 wrote: you have forgot to turn off Debug System. on the Global Configuration .

Regards 810

Thought thats what I did, must of been in wrong area, oh well im getting the hang of it like I said im new at this lol.! thanks again 810 means a lot to me!

More
13 years 3 months ago #24 by sozzled

TazCook wrote: :Fatal error: Interface 'iKunena' not found in /home/actclan1/public_html/administrator/components/com_kunena/libraries/api.php on line 17

I think the question we're struggling to get an answer to is this: where do you see this error message (which is the subject of this topic)? Can you show us were this error message appears?

While we have your attention, I notice that your website is using Joomla 1.5.20 in legacy mode. You are advised to upgrade to Joomla 1.5.22 as soon as you can but, more importantly, you should do something to eliminate your dependence on legacy mode. Please read the important information in the Wiki: Legacy mode . This is not a "wild goose chase" - I do not believe in sending people on wild goose chases. I believe that people should learn how to take more responsibility to understand how Joomla works and therefore how to provide a better service for the end users of the websites that they create.

In respect of your question about pasting URL code in user signatures, there is a lot of information on this website (and in the Wiki) that explains how they can do this. The main thing to remember is that people need to remember to use BBcode if they want to incorporate "special" features into their signatures. For example, my signature (that you will see below this message) consists of an image and a link. This was done using BBcode. But all of this is an entirely different topic and it does not help in understanding the answer to your request "Fatal error: Interface 'iKunena' Please help ASAP" which, in my opinion, I don't think that we've yet addressed properly.

More
13 years 3 months ago #25 by TazCook
Thanks for your concern Sozzled! 810 already helped me out earlier today and I would like to thank you guys very much! it is very appreciated ! thanks again and I hope to be back without a problem lol ;)

Time to create page: 0.524 seconds