Kunena 6.0.3 released (22 Sep 2022)

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.0.3 [K 6.0.3] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.2.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.0.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.0

× This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Code shown

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #11 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Code shown
I can put any HTML in here and it will not translate, just as you did. Kunena does not recognise HTML tags (it leaves them as just as you entered them). You can only use BBcode.

For example: <a href="www.kunena.org">The Kunena forum doesn't work, does it?

Nor does <p>Make this into a new paragraph</p> ... or <span color="magenta">this is not magenta</span>
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mixnetwork

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #12 by mixnetwork
Replied by mixnetwork on topic Code shown
Well i did not put the html in there, the editor did that.

I just marked the txt i wanted to give a new size, there he sets a <span>the text i want to have bigger[/size]

but it has to be:

[size=6]the text i want to have bigger[/size]

More
11 years 9 months ago #13 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Code shown
I just tried another test at your website and posted exactly the same message as you gave in your last post and there was no insertion of any <span> tags. I see that you have also fixed the rel="follow">Wörterkette (1 NEU) issue that you first reported.

I'm sorry, but I am unable to understand how Kunena is responsible for these issues at your website because I am unable to reproduce them myself. It is my belief that these issues are caused by cutting-and-pasting (or partially (?) cutting-and-pasting) text from other places (other websites, perhaps?) that includes HTML code. I think that these may be user problems and not Kunena software errors.

More
11 years 9 months ago #14 by mixnetwork
Replied by mixnetwork on topic Re: Code shown
No

I found it now.. it must be the editor tiny mc

If I set the font size he puts a <span> instead of [size]

But stil not solved :( think its an joomla issue

More
11 years 9 months ago #15 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Code shown

mixnetwork wrote: I found it now.. it must be the editor tiny mc

Huh? :blink: Kunena doesn't use any such editor! If you have Joomla problems, please ask at forum.joomla.org. ;)

More
11 years 9 months ago #16 by stacydmeyer
Replied by stacydmeyer on topic Re: Code shown
I was having this same problem and almost posted here too. I figured out what was causing the issue and decided to post it here so it may help someone else. It seems this plugin:

Inline Module

When enabled cause the effect you see above. Disable the plugin and all is fine! :)

More
11 years 7 months ago #17 by Miked
Replied by Miked on topic Re: Code shown
Hi

I'm getting the same code showing, but I do not have the Inline Module Plugin installed. Any ideas what else might be causing this error?

Thanks,

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds