Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Merged "This webpage has a redirect loop"

More
9 years 3 months ago #491 by 00frugo
Replied by 00frugo on topic I made it!
It was easy!
I just removed Easy Links (and/or idk) mod_rewrite

My webpage here!

And 00frugo is my old nick, the new is Soaku

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #492 by fabio42170
Hello everyone !
Can anyone help with my website please ? I have a fresh 3.8 joomla website with a 5.1.2 kunena install.
My website : www.4u2learn.fr/joomla/4u2learn
I did not create any categories for now. I'm using the sample categories. I double checked everything (trying to see if there were no conflicting aliases in particular), uninstalled the Kunena menu, recreated it, uninstalled kunena, reinstalled. Same issue when clicking on most categories :
The page isn't redirecting properly
Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.
This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.

What is the cause of the issue for the sake of me ? I've been tweaking so many things for the last past hours. And still nothing. I used to have a 2.5 joomla website working with kunena 3.0.2, tried to replicate the same config in my new website, in vain. Most categories links crash (why not the first category but all the others ???). I also read the 50 pages of this forum plus tens of others. In vain again. I also checked the links for the global configuration of Kunena as well as the SEO settings. Basically they are the same as in my former webiste. I'm desperate for a solution. If anyone could just have a look and give me a clue.
Thanking you in advance for the time spent looking at this frustrating issue.
Fabio

For the Kunena config :
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |
htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 300 seconds | Max execution memory: 512M | Max file upload: 128M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : g5_helium | author: RocketTheme, LLC | version: 5.4.24 | creationdate: July 4, 2018

Kunena default template details : Crypsis | author: Kunena Team | version: 5.1.2 | creationdate: 2018-07-15

Kunena template params:

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 5.1.2 | 2018-07-15 [ Charon ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by fabio42170.

More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #493 by fabio42170
Well, next episode (but not last ?)
I decided to revert to an older version of kunena (3.0.0), one which worked perfectly on my former website. Well, fantastic, everything works anew ! so, I moved on to 5.0.14. Works plain-sailing as well, but there is an icon problem for some categories : in my templates in version 5.1.2, some icons were displayed in green (most probably because topics had been consulted once ?), well, in version 5.0.14, the icons do not display at all !:(
Anyway, I think I just uncivered a bug in version 5.1.2. If any developer would like to contact me , I would be delighted to test, replicate and help ! One thing i know for sure is that the categories which produce this error page have no topics inside. And there's also the "main forum" link which does not work.
To be continued
Fabio
Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by fabio42170.

Time to create page: 0.501 seconds