Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Merged "This webpage has a redirect loop"

More
12 years 7 months ago #411 by sozzled
Let's deal with one problem at a time. Have you eliminated ARTIO JoomSEF as a contributing factor by uninistalling it?

As far as SEF URLs are concerned, I suggest you follow the advice in Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #412 by Iziah
But will I loss all of my sef urls? Or will they reappear once I innstall it again?

More
12 years 7 months ago #413 by Iziah
Sorry, I didnt see I posted that aleady

More
12 years 7 months ago #414 by Iziah
Sorry, I didnt see that I already posted that already! :sick:

More
12 years 7 months ago #415 by Iziah
Ignoring my clumsiness, I will try to get rid of the JoomSEF and then test and report back if it worked.

More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #416 by sozzled
If, uninstalling ARTIO JoomSEF doesn't fix the redirect loop problem, don't reinstall it again, just yet. Let's try to fix the problem without having ARTIO JoomSEF adding another layer of complexity to the problem. OK? :)
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by sozzled.

More
12 years 7 months ago #417 by Iziah
Okay! It worked :) But should I install a different SEF program? Like, for my future posts?

More
12 years 7 months ago #418 by sozzled
We don't have any preference for any third-party SEF product. For large forums, in fact, SEF products tend to get in the way and actually cause problems with performance. In extreme cases (where you might have 20,000+ posts, for example) they can cripple your site to the point that no-one can get anything done.

If you want to use SEF URLs, we recommend good old, vanilla-flavoured Joomla. The guide I referred you to (six or seven posts ago) contains all the information you need to use Joomla SEO. This works well here on this website (with over 90,000 messages) and it should work for you, too.

More
12 years 7 months ago #419 by S2S Community
Moving "Forum" and all its sub categories (Recent, Index, Help, Search etc) from Kunena Menu to Main Menu fixed my problems straight away!!!!

:cheer:

Thanks to the person you suggested it a few pages ago, I have been stressing over this for days!

More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #420 by icefruit
Replied by icefruit on topic Submit problems
Hi

When i want to post a new topic, and than submit, (if i click 1st.Submit, wait 3-5 sec and than cancel its save!), SUBMIT loads about 5 min and than,
(Bad Request), Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.)
On my localhost this work! Just click on Submit and works!

What im doing wrong?
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by icefruit.

Time to create page: 0.619 seconds