Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Merged "This webpage has a redirect loop"

More
13 years 2 months ago #251 by antonio88
Replied by antonio88 on topic error page kunena forum
Hello I am an Italian boy new to this forum and I would have a problem to be solved by FireBoard forum. Sorry for my English, not speak it very well.

I just installed the forum and immediately I ran into a problem.
Let's say I set the forum so far to my liking, creating two categories of threads on the main page, here is the screen ...

So the problem is when I go to click on each category welcome to access and read the two topics present within it, in short, I get this screen!

This is the message in english: This page is not redirecting properly!
Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this page moo that can never be completed. This problem is often caused by the blocking or rejection of cookies

I hope I was as clear as possible for you to understand the problem and as soon as possible to receive a response from you all.

Hi!:laugh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #252 by xillibit
Hello,

Can-you put here please your Kunena report configuration ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 2 months ago #253 by antonio88
Thanks for your response, I posted the images that will make you understand the setup of my forum.

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #254 by antonio88
Thanks for your response, I posted the images that will make you understand the setup of my forum.

GENERAL SETTINGS

FRONT END SETTINGS

USER SETTINGS

SECURITY SETTINGS

UPLOAD SETTINGS

RANKING SETTINGS

BBCODE SETTINGS

INTEGRATION SETTINGS

RSS SETTINGS

PLUGINS SETTINGS
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by antonio88.

More
13 years 2 months ago #255 by antonio88
I'm sorry, I hope that despite the fact that in Italian you can give me a hand to solve the problem. Thank you very much

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #256 by acastrolorenzo
Hi everyone,

I have a problem with Kunena. Everything was ok until did a link to kunena from the main menu, somehow kunena went wrong and all its links gives the 404.

A good URL would be "enobras.com/foro/categorias/Foro-General.html", but the forum point like this "enobras.com/foro/Foro-General.html" and make a 404.

Dont know how fix it, ideas?

Thanks in advance :cheer:
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by fxstein.

More
13 years 2 months ago #257 by xillibit
Hello,

Please put here your kunena report configuration settings because i can't guess everything ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #258 by acastrolorenzo
EDITED (was the old config info, couldnt help anyone) :whistle:
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by acastrolorenzo.

More
13 years 2 months ago #259 by Stefan
I now tried a complete reinstallation after restoring a backup of my site from a date, BEFORE Ii altered the menus in relation to kunena.
Now it works. :-)

Seems that kunena is very weak concerning menues... :-(

More
13 years 2 months ago #260 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: error page kunena forum

antonio88 wrote: This page is not redirecting properly!
Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this page moo that can never be completed. This problem is often caused by the blocking or rejection of cookies

This error is usually caused by having two menu items with the menu alias "forum". Change one of the alias names, or remove one of the menu items, and your redirection problem will go away.

Time to create page: 0.708 seconds