Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Merged "This webpage has a redirect loop"

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #171 by surfista37
I am sorry for my English but I have no chanche to try to resolve a problem of my forum Kunena 1.6.6
I have installed it on joomla 1.5.22
I have K2 and Jomsocial
I have set Kunena only for registred
I created several categories/arguments
I can login and enter the forum home page
When I try to reach one category it appears a page in which is written (in Italian...sorry:blush: ):
"Questa pagina non reindirizza in modo corretto
Firefox ha rilevato che il server sta reindirizzando la richiesta per questa pagina in modo che non possa mai essere completata.
* Questo problema spesso è causato dal blocco o dal rifiuto dei cookie.":(
Please, could you help me to find the error?
Thank you in advance for your support
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by surfista37.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #172 by Mortti
Moderators on here ask first from your Kunena report details... that option in Kunena backend "Report Configuration Settings"

I don't know about K2 much... about that your italian error message, I tried to translate it with google translator :) and it tell something about your cookie settings in browser of your... are you disabled all? Browser FF try go there but never can't go because cookies are disabled? If that, check those cookies (you can see in FF (FireFox) what that try to take). Not sure about your problem....
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by Mortti.
The following user(s) said Thank You: surfista37

More
13 years 3 months ago #173 by surfista37
Thank you very much for your support!:)
The same problem is for IE too, so I guess that it is not a problem of my cookies setting for FF, even because is the same for other users :(
I can post the backend "Report Configuration Settings", hgope that it can help :unsure:

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 120 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 25M

Joomla default template details : siteground-j15-106 | author: Siteground | version: 1.0.0 | creationdate: 10/2009

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.1 | Build: 3858 | Version name: Timu | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Disabled or not installed | Jomsocial: Installed (Version : 1.6.289) | UddeIm: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Posts: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

Thank you:)

More
13 years 3 months ago #174 by xillibit
Hello,

What sef component do you using ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
The following user(s) said Thank You: surfista37

More
13 years 3 months ago #175 by surfista37
Hello,

this is my component setting

Do I have to rename the htaccess file?
If yes, how can I do?

Thank you!!!
Attachments:

More
13 years 3 months ago #176 by surfista37
Anyway the SEF plugin is System SEF JoomlaProject
Don't know if it's usefull :unsure:

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #177 by sozzled

surfista37 wrote: Do I have to rename the htaccess file? If yes, how can I do?

Please read Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) .

How to rename htaccess.txt to .htaccess? This is not straightforward if you are using a Windows operating system. Your configuration report suggests that you may be using a PC-hosted platform. Is that correct? If I am right, please read Support for PC-hosted websites (e.g. WAMP, XAMPP)

What I do, when I'm trying to create a .htaccess file on a Windows system, is rename the file on a Unix system and then copy the file back to my Windows PC. That's one way you can do it. Another way is to go to the Joomla forum and find out how to configure WAMP or XAMPP.
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by sozzled.

More
13 years 3 months ago #178 by surfista37
Dear friend,

this is the system information:
PHP creato il: Linux webxc05s09.ad.aruba.it 2.6.18-194.17.1.el5PAE #1 SMP Wed Sep 29 13:31:51 EDT 2010 i686
Versione database: 5.0.91-enterprise-gpl-log
Collation Database: utf8_general_ci
Versione PHP: 5.2.15
Server Web: Apache/2.2
Server web per interfaccia PHP: cgi-fcgi
Versione di Joomla!: Joomla! 1.5.22 Stable [ senu takaa ama woi ] 04-November-2010 18:00 GMT
User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; it; rv:1.9.2.13) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13

Unfortunately I can't understand the right way to solve the problem.
I tried tu read the linked page but I couldn't understand everything. Is impossible to configurate Kunena witth PC-Hosted?
I can arrive till the homepage of the foorum, the only problem is to open the categorise pages :(
In Joomla forum I've found that I have to change the htaccess.txt but for a specific problem of Kunena, just to solve the redirect error.
That's why I asked if it is the best choice.

Thank you

More
13 years 3 months ago #179 by surfista37
Hello,

I've found something that could be usefull to understand the problem.

in the principal category the link is the folllowing: www.miosito.it/it/forum/home/1-forum-principale.html
in the secondary categories the link is: www.miosito.it/it/forum/12-categoria.html
/home desappaer from the address.
Infact if I write the same link of the sub.gategory adding /home/ after forum a can reach it!

Could you help me please?!:)

More
13 years 3 months ago #180 by surfista37
I've just changed the alias, then it began to work well :)
Thank you verymuch for your kind support.:P
I will be back soon because I'm figuring out other problems :laugh:
And mary xmas!!

Time to create page: 0.510 seconds