Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Docman

More
13 years 7 months ago #11 by Mortti

freedomcoach wrote: Morti

That is great news. Is the lister module available in the Docman 1.5 version?

Howard

Yes, lister module(and all other basic modules too) is included in DOCman 1.5.x installation package. You can see more details about it from here: support.joomlatools.eu/faq/8-installatio...alled-by-docman.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #12 by yaqwer

freedomcoach wrote: Are you using JoomDoc yourself?

No, sorry. I found this hint in another thread. :whistle:

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #13 by Mortti
Also DOCman 1.5.9 (in fact it was also security release) seems to work well with Kunena 1.6.1 (and upcoming K 1.6.2 versions)...

Remember also update your DOCman to current version if you are bought it: DOCman 1.5.9 released
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by Mortti.

More
13 years 4 months ago #14 by freedomcoach
I was unaware that there was going to be a K1.6.2 version. I thought they were going straight to K2.0 sometime in Feb/March timeframe.

Howard

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #15 by Mortti

freedomcoach wrote: I was unaware that there was going to be a K1.6.2 version. I thought they were going straight to K2.0 sometime in Feb/March timeframe.

Howard

Some of developers are doing 2.0 version in backround(never know when it's coming) but 1.6.x is that which we can call Stable and what is current for us...

Anyway... this topic is for DOCman and I haven't see any conflict with it never...
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by Mortti.

Time to create page: 0.625 seconds