Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Your web hosting provider?

More
13 years 9 months ago #1 by 0zas
I apologize for the possible off-topic. Guys, could you tell me which web hosting company you are using at the moment? I have a problem because my current web hosting company hostrator.com is kicking me off. They say that our website is using too many server resources. But our website only gets 300 visitors per day..

Anyway, what would be your recommendations? Are you happy with your web hosting providers?

I am checking www.hosting24.com/ at the moment, but is it real that they can provide unlimited disk space?
I have contacted them and they say something like "1000GB disk drive costs only $30 per month, so if some day we will start running out of disk space we will simply add a new 1000GB drive so can continue uploading..".

What do you think about it? Any ideas and web hosting company name suggestions are much appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #2 by Cerberus
bluehost hands down number one here there review :)

www.10-cheapwebhosting.com/hosts/BlueHost.php

More
13 years 9 months ago #3 by komin
At the moment I use www.worldtophost.com/
It has best web hosting plan and good domain name registration!

More
13 years 9 months ago #4 by herraldjert
not the best, but i still like hawkhost

More
13 years 9 months ago #5 by mibnbikes
Using www.redhost.dk A danish Joomla specific host, super fast servers and great support

Regards Mikkel.

More
13 years 9 months ago #6 by cally6008
Shameless plug for Blackfoot - www.blackfoot.co.uk

I've been with them for 10 years now and they are fabulous. Quick replies to support questions, nothing is ever too much of a hassle for them to do. Not the cheapest but very reasonablely priced and they are UK based.

10 out of 10

More
13 years 5 months ago #7 by fxstein
We used to be on GoDaddy, but wanted more flexibility in configuration options. kunena.com is nowadays hosted by liquidweb www.liquidweb.com/

They are not the cheapest but we found service, availability, uptime, support ... exceptional.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
13 years 2 months ago #8 by josh8
Replied by josh8 on topic Website Hosting....!
We're looking for a new host for our website/forum, where we host it now I don't think is big enough... takes a while to respond... any suggestions...?

More
13 years 2 months ago #9 by snilloconator

More
12 years 11 months ago #10 by sahaya
at present i got hosting from this site. www.thewebpole.com/ its cheap and secure.

Time to create page: 0.388 seconds