Kunena 5.2.4 and Blue eagle 1.6.4 released (04 Apr 2021)

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 5.2.4 [K 5.2.4] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 3.9.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 5.2 and issues discovered during the development stages of K 5.2.4

REQUIREMENTS
Blue Eagle 1.6.x requires Kunena 5.2.x to work with, this template isn't designed to works with Bootstrap 3 and Bootstrap 4.

× This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Merged Kunena as Joomla Homepage

More
7 years 7 months ago #11 by ncoates
Replied by ncoates on topic Kunena as Joomla Homepage
Sorry, if my post is correct and unpublishing was correct then maybe you could remove my post or put it in the correct category?

Regards
Neil

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #12 by sozzled
I cannot remove your previous message because it deals with two separate matters. One matter relates to "how to set Kunena as my homepage" and the other matter involves some problems you are having with the Kunena menu. There may be benefits to other members of the community to see what you wrote.

We like to keep questions and answers related to a single issue. Please start a new topic about this new issue in the K 3.0 General Questions category. Make sure that you read the category description so that you will better be able to help us to help you to resolve your other problem; reading the FAQs page may help. Thanks. :)

More
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #13 by armando79
how do i put the forum on my startpage? I only know how create a link to it .....
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by armando79.

More
7 years 3 months ago #14 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Kunena as Joomla Homepage
G'day, armando79 and welcome to Kunena.

See the answer in msg #2 of this topic. Use the Joomla Menu Manager to make your "forum" item the default menu item.

More
7 years 4 weeks ago #15 by telygih
Hi,

I want to run my website solely as a forum so want users to land directly within the forum. Using other Joomla forums, I was able to set the forum as the default page through the menu manager, but this option is not enabled next to Kunena.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks.

More
7 years 4 weeks ago - 7 years 4 weeks ago #16 by sozzled
*** Topics merged ***

G'day, telygih, and welcome to Kunena.

See answer in msg #2 of this topic.
Last edit: 7 years 4 weeks ago by sozzled.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds