Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Solved Unable to remove topic URL

More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #11 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Unable to remove topic URL
In summary, this is what I understand has happened.

1) You had a topic on your forum

2) You deleted this topic

3) Whenever you (or anyone) enter the URL of the deleted topic you get some kind of "access denied" message.

Did I summarise correctly?

From the looks of things, it looks like this issue has been resolved and it also would seem that this problem was not caused by Kunena the first place. It might save you a lot of time in future if you post your configuration report when you ask for help in this forum.
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #12 by tarekitsme
hello
i am sorry for the late reply from my part , i honestly do not know what did cause the problem , i removed the topic but then the url didnt go and instead of showing 404 error page it showed Access Denied so i had to get the site back to an old status in order to fix this issues , and i'll take your reply as note for any problem in the future , thank you so much for the help

Best Regards

We are the Bridge and the Road of your needs UnsignedBlast

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 1.691 seconds