Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Solved How to display the forum name at the top of my web page

More
10 years 3 months ago #11 by afterburner
yes , but millions of people are waiting for this from you)) haha
close up topic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #12 by sozzled

afterburner wrote: yes , but millions of people are waiting for this from you

That's your opinion. If what you say was true then this topic would have been solved 6 weeks ago. As far as I can tell (because no-one else has participated in this topic) no-one else is "waiting" for this kind of information. Perhaps, because no-one else has participated in this topic, this might tell you something? :dry:

Please remember that there is no company behind Kunena; everyone who contributes to Kunena is a hobbyist, enthusiast or professional web developer who gives their time freely to this project - volunteers every one of us. Our hope is to make Kunena the most reliable, scalable, durable and robust forum component for Joomla that we can make it and to give people the best solution to meeting their forum needs. The forum is a self-help community-driven resource for users to help one another. Our job, in moderating the forum, is not necessarily to answer every question but, rather, to point people in the right direction where they can find the answers.

Anyway, if you are happy with the your solution to your unique problem then I am happy for you. :)

More
10 years 3 months ago #13 by afterburner
nothing personal - it was a Christmas joke)
drink beer my friend, damn I like your forum))) :silly:

Time to create page: 0.380 seconds