Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question How to make Kunena faster

More
10 years 10 months ago #21 by TraaBBIT
Replied by TraaBBIT on topic How to make Kunena faster
Yes.

hygnhtyjkhtyutuy
The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 10 months ago #22 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic How to make Kunena faster
What was the issue? Maybe whatever you did would help someone else having the same problem.
More
10 years 6 months ago #23 by Trini-List
I have an issue where if i browse my site with out logging in its very fast however while logged it its extremely slow, i've seen topics with this issue before but there is no conclusion
More
10 years 6 months ago #24 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic How to make Kunena faster
G'day, Trini-List, and welcome to Kunena.

Trini-List wrote: ... I've seen topics with this issue before but there is no conclusion.

Where did you see these topics? Perhaps if we knew what "topics" you were referring to, we might understand better why there was no "conclusion"?
More
10 years 5 months ago #25 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic How to make Kunena faster
As there has been no follow-up to this topic started 5 months ago, we assume that these unspecified performance issues have now been resolved and this topic is now closed.

For other people who may be interested in "how to make Kunena faster", please see Improving Kunena performance
Time to create page: 0.408 seconds