Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question How do i have 2 types of members but 1 has full access and 1 has limited access to the forum?

More
10 years 11 months ago #11 by sozzled

camel007 wrote: So i guess there is plenty of post on how to bring the kunena data over to a new site?

There must be several hundred topics/posts in this forum that cover the topic, yes. ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #12 by sridd
Hi there! As far as I understood, you have to convert your Joomla to make private and public access to your forum. So, I know one tool if you still need it: extensions.joomla.org/extensions/migration-a-conversion/data-import-a-export/23642.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.410 seconds