Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Solved Kunena Internal Error

More
11 years 8 months ago #11 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Kunena Internal Error
There's an option in phpMyAdmin that allows you to select a table and (one of the functions you can perform) is analyse and/or repair. I'm giving you the 5-second answer at the moment. Without spending 30-45 minutes running phpMyAdmin myself, making screenshots, etc., posting them on the forum, I'm just trying to point you in the right direction. This is the "self-help" option. The professional option is to contract someone, spend a few hours negotiating a fair price, granting them access to the site and database, putting that person in charge of taking necessary precautions; perform the systematic repair job and, obviously, test that everything works as expected. It all depends on how far (and to what extent of expense) you're prepared to go.

Another option is to consider the possibility of not using Who Is Online. Perhaps that's for another discussion. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #12 by Oscarfishlover
I can normally work things out myself, I certainly wouldn't go down the route of paying someone unless it was absolutely the last option I had. I'm by no means an expert with databases and whatnot, but I have spent quite a bit of time in phpmydmin So a lot of it is fairly familiar.

Anyway, everything looks really cool well, members are happy

The #1 Oscar Fish website on the net
Joomla! 2.5.14
Kunena 3.0.2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.346 seconds