Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Merged Warning: array_intersect(): Argument #2 is not an array in ../plugins/kunena/joomla/access.php

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #21 by skybax
I have made a test migration from Joomla 1.5.26 to 2.5.8 and Kunena 2.0.3 using Jupgrade and the forum crashed but after a Kunena reinstal and post recount everything was working fine!

So you can try to make a Kunena reinstal on your J 2.5 it may help

PS: have in mind that Joomla 2.5.x needs

Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by skybax.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Admata

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #22 by Oscarfishlover
Okay, very interesting.After I migrate, or move a database across I then have to reset all the permissions for the forums and categories. I have now found that after I reset them the errors disappeared as you can see by the link I have posted here. The Joomla! and kunena integration plug-ins are enabled, however, the errors are no longer visible. I'll keep you posted on what happens.

www.oscarfishlover.co.uk/forum/index

The #1 Oscar Fish website on the net
Joomla! 2.5.14
Kunena 3.0.2
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by Oscarfishlover.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Admata

More
11 years 1 month ago #23 by Admata

Oscarfishlover wrote: Okay, very interesting. After I migrate, or move a database across I then have to reset all the permissions for the forums and categories. I have now found that after I reset them the errors disappeared as you can see by the link I have posted here.

Yes. I didnĀ“t see my categories below error messages in Joomla backend, but there they were. All category rights were set to nobody (category rigths were not set after migration). At the same time I set my category rights, error messages fanished. So I think that error messages appeared because there were no Kunena categories that Joomla could recognize. That makes sense.

So after migration from Joomla 1.5 to 2.5 you have to set category rights and recount posts!

I think our problem is solved
:cheer:

More
11 years 1 month ago #24 by soso2k
Hi there,

I have same problem. I have tried to reset categories. But error still show. :(

Frontend Error

Backend Error

I am in the dark now, can you please advise how to solve this.

I migrate site from joomla 1.5 to Joomla 2.5 .
Kunena version is Kunena 2.0.4

Thanks in advance for any advice.

More
11 years 4 weeks ago #25 by Hurr1c4n3

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #26 by Admata
soso2k and Hurr1c4n3,

Did you check all categories all Access rights and Recount Statistics in Kunena Control Panel / Forum Tools?

All I can say that those operations cleared my errors.

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #27 by Hurr1c4n3
I just checked 50 categories and changed all access rights and after that I recounted statistics. After that the error seems gone. Thnx! I think I forgot a few categories the last time I checked.

More
10 years 11 months ago #28 by dzikson
I'm getting the same errors, what exactly do you mean by changing access rights? They all look as they should in Category Manager as far as who gets access where. And my user groups in Joomla are set properly as well.

More
10 years 11 months ago #29 by Matias
Go to Kunena category manager and edit every category in your forum. In there you need to change category permissions or access control to Joomla! 2.5 user groups or access levels.

More
10 years 8 months ago #30 by tomsson
Hi

I have migrate content from J1.5 to J2.5 done by Jupgrade.
Jupgrade does migrate my kunena forum so I did it manually.

I did export from my J1.5 database kunena tables to J2.5 database

after that in J2.5 I install Kunena 2.0.4

in administrator -> Kunena -> Categories I have error message
"Warning: array_intersect(): Argument #2 is not an array in /home/zyzak/domains/zyzak.ayz.pl/public_html/upgrade/plugins/kunena/joomla/access.php on line 213

Warning: array_intersect(): Argument #2 is not an array in /home/zyzak/domains/zyzak.ayz.pl/public_html/upgrade/plugins/kunena/joomla/access.php on line 214

Warning: array_intersect(): Argument #2 is not an array in /home/zyzak/domains/zyzak.ayz.pl/public_html/upgrade/plugins/kunena/joomla/access.php on line 213

Warning: array_intersect(): Argument #2 is not an array in /home/zyzak/domains/zyzak.ayz.pl/public_html/upgrade/plugins/kunena/joomla/access.php on line 214

Warning: array_intersect(): Argument #2 is not an array in /home/zyzak/domains/zyzak.ayz.pl/public_html/upgrade/plugins/kunena/joomla/access.php on line 213

Warning: array_intersect(): Argument #2 is not an array in /home/zyzak/domains/zyzak.ayz.pl/public_html/upgrade/plugins/kunena/joomla/access.php on line 214"

On front page is the same error no migrated kunena content :(

what I did wrong? why I get error message ? HOW to FIX ?
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.511 seconds