Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Merged Warning: array_intersect(): Argument #2 is not an array in ../plugins/kunena/joomla/access.php

More
11 years 2 months ago #11 by Oscarfishlover
Hi guys, I'm not sure about Joomla! error reporting, where do I find this?

I'm using Joomla! 2.5.6 and kunena 2.0.4

The #1 Oscar Fish website on the net
Joomla! 2.5.14
Kunena 3.0.2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #12 by Oscarfishlover
can okay, I found the Joomla! error reporting in global configuration. I changed it from system default to none and the errors went away. However, this doesn't solve the problem as the errors shouldn't have been there in the first place. I'm wondering if I made a mistake when I moved the database overand renamed it

Joomla! 2.5.14
Kunena 3.0.2

More
11 years 2 months ago #13 by xillibit
Did you have tried to upgrade to Joomla! 2.5.9 maybe it should help...

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
11 years 2 months ago #14 by Oscarfishlover

More
11 years 2 months ago #15 by xillibit
I will try to investigate to see what's going on...

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
11 years 2 months ago #16 by Oscarfishlover
The problem may well be isolated to just one website. I'm going to be experimenting on a couple of test websites, so the problem doesn't happen again, we can more than likely put it down to an error on the one website. I'll let you know what happens

Joomla! 2.5.14
Kunena 3.0.2

More
11 years 2 months ago #17 by Admata

Oscarfishlover wrote: The problem may well be isolated to just one website.

It is not! I just run to exactly same problem when I tried to Migrate Joomla 1.5 to 2.5 with Kunena. Joomla 2.5.9 and Kunena 2.0.4 (same Kunena version in both sites). I used SPupgrase and installed fresh Kunena. Then I moved all 23 databasetables to new database with new prefix and I got just:

Warning: array_intersect() [function.array-intersect]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/hakomaja/public_html/hakomaja.net/uudi/plugins/kunena/joomla/access.php on line 178

Warning: array_intersect() [function.array-intersect]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/hakomaja/public_html/hakomaja.net/uudi/plugins/kunena/joomla/access.php on line 179

They appear in Kunena frontend and when I try to see kategories in backend.

Tried to reinstall Kunena, but no help. Don´t really know what to try next? :unsure:

More
11 years 1 month ago #18 by Oscarfishlover

Admata wrote:

Oscarfishlover wrote: The problem may well be isolated to just one website.

It is not! I just run to exactly same problem when I tried to Migrate Joomla 1.5 to 2.5 with Kunena. Joomla 2.5.9 and Kunena 2.0.4 (same Kunena version in both sites). I used SPupgrase and installed fresh Kunena. Then I moved all 23 databasetables to new database with new prefix and I got just:

Warning: array_intersect() [function.array-intersect]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/hakomaja/public_html/hakomaja.net/uudi/plugins/kunena/joomla/access.php on line 178

Warning: array_intersect() [function.array-intersect]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/hakomaja/public_html/hakomaja.net/uudi/plugins/kunena/joomla/access.php on line 179

They appear in Kunena frontend and when I try to see kategories in backend.

Tried to reinstall Kunena, but no help. Don´t really know what to try next? :unsure:

Thanks for that, I'm glad it's not just me that was having a problem, at least we know that there is a problem somewhere. Actually, I just ran a test with another website and exactly the same thing happened.

Joomla! 2.5.14
Kunena 3.0.2

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #19 by Admata

Oscarfishlover wrote: Thanks for that, I'm glad it's not just me that was having a problem...

Me too. I have also tried to copy and replace my Kunena database in different ways, but it always ends up the same. Data in Joomla 2.5 database seems to be in place similar than in Joomla 1.5

I would like to know has anyone managed to move Kunena 2.0.4 from Joomla 1.5 to Joomla 2.5 ?

Because Kunena itself works both 1.5 and 2.5 it would seem that there is some information in J 1.5 database that J 2.5 cannot eat? Or is there some information that J 2.5 requires in Kunena database but J 1.5 doesn`t?
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by Admata.

More
11 years 1 month ago #20 by Oscarfishlover
I have still got some experimenting to do as I've not done too much migration. I use jupgrade and kickstart which means you can import the database really easily. What I have been doing which probably is not really the right way of doing it is reinstalling kunena after I have migrated. All this does is it installs a fresh installation of the forum. I then delete the freshly installed kunena database and change the prefixes of the migrated database, this then puts all my old information into the new forum. Everything seems to work apart from the error that keeps showing. It's definitely got something to do with the Joomla! integration plug-in because if I switch off, the error messages go away

I have also tried exporting the kunena database files from a 1.5 installation and dropping them into a 2.5, if I remember rightly I still get the error messages. This obviously has something to do with the 2.5 installation.

Joomla! 2.5.14
Kunena 3.0.2

Time to create page: 0.556 seconds