Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Login and Last modules issue after upgrading on 1.7.2

More
12 years 2 months ago #11 by sozzled

fildin wrote: YDon't take it personally, but could any more experienced Kunena moderator have a second look on my problem? It is just about the login issue.

My advice to you is to understand that your problem is about an invalid token. Here is a selection of topics that deal with this subject: >>> here <<<

Your configuration report shows that you have set Activity Notifications = JomSocial. This is odd because your configuration report shows that you have not installed JomSocial.

When I tried to login to your website, these were the errors that I received:

Notice: Undefined variable: session_id in /var/www/web5/8910.cz/8910.cz/administrator/components/com_tienda/helpers/carts.php on line 268

Fatal error: Call to undefined method TiendaHelperCarts::cleancart() in /var/www/web5/8910.cz/8910.cz/plugins/user/tienda.php on line 58

These errors have nothing to do with Kunena. These errors are generated by a component called Tienda .

You also have memory allocation issues: You need more than 40M PHP memory to view the home page of your webste; the problem is caused, in that case, by AdsManager . I could not, for example, go directly to www.8910.cz

Basically, you have other problems that are unrelated to Kunena.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #12 by fildin
Thank you for your contribution.

Yes you right, but first I had to show these errors by inserting this code into index.php :
Code:
error_reporting(E_ALL); ini_set('display_errors', '1');
which helped me a lot to find out where the problem is. I have found out before that Tienda is the real problem of the login issue, as you right mentioned. So I have uninstalled Tienda then and the login works again. Great!

However, I have 2 questions on you:
Firstly, why do you think the memory allocation problem is caused by the AdsManager?? Something greeds the memory, defenitely. But 40MB should be more than enough for the website, shouldn't it? It used to be enough for last 2 years, so why now suddently is not?

Secondy, why the Latest Module does not show any post when I am logged out?

Thank you for support guys.
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by fildin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.497 seconds