Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question [Resolved] After upgrading my forum Google can not find me

More
12 years 1 month ago #21 by mortenhy
Thanks so much for a good answer. I have checked it and everything is as it should be. I have not changed anything, i have only upgradet my forum. I have very good rankings, and I am on top at the first page with many keywords, i get over 1000 visitors from Google every day so that should not be the problem. Before upgrading my threads in the forum has good rankings too. Everytving with htcacces, redirect and so on is fine. THE only thing left to do is make a redirect from "joomla " to root...
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 1 month ago #22 by mortenhy
Blacktino : problem solved. I removed the indeks tab.. Now my URL looks the way they should, and I am to be found on the first page on google on a couple of topic. Since i have done that 4 days ago, i have 300 visitors more every day...
The following user(s) said Thank You: blacktino79
More
12 years 4 weeks ago #23 by blacktino79
6 months ago, if anyone made a thread on my forum, BOOM it would appear in Google search results right away. Now, NOTHING! Nothing appears No changes were made to my site, everything regarding SEO and Joomla is set correctly. I even followed the advice of this: www.kunena.org/forum/154-Miscellaneous-o...me?limit=10&start=20

I even contacted Google! This is a Kunena issue. Does anyone have any advice? Even my developer can't make heads or tails of this!

My forum is here: givemeapps.com/forum
Time to create page: 0.497 seconds