Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question J! 1.5.24 menu aliases containing non-Latin characters (SEO enabled) crash site

More
12 years 4 months ago #21 by camsarim
Just switched the integration , I made it autodetect.

here is the entry page uRl which freezes :

/forum?view=entrypage&func=entrypage

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #22 by camsarim
This is so frustrating, the whole site is dying now. Is there any other way to start over while keeping the forum database intact. Nothing works. I can't see any kunena page. After I disabled the legacy mod, I am getting blank frozen screen with links something like this :

/component/kunena/?func=view&catid=2&id=10484#10528

More
12 years 4 months ago #23 by camsarim
I am starting figure our the issue now.

I switched the joomla template to milky way and was able to see the entry page of kunena.

So it does have something to do with the Yoo Cloud Theme.

Any ideas now?

More
12 years 4 months ago #24 by camsarim
Okay, solved.

It is not the template.

It is the gzip compression setting on global settings of Joomla

Remember following that advice to improve joomla soon before this started to happen.

Just disabled it.

Problem solved.

Thanks for the help !

Time to create page: 0.375 seconds