Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Desperately need Kunena to run in new browser tab

More
12 years 5 months ago #11 by therealkickers
Thank for still trying to help, but I still don't understand:

I use my owm menu on the left, let's call it "navigation".
One of the menue items in this menue calls the Kunena Forum. I have assigned a different template ("Atomic") to this menue item where no modules are on left and right.

Why do I need the Kunena menue? I want to open the forum by clicking on a button in my very own menu. I can't set up a new menu in my Joomla website only to have a single button to call the forum? I simply don't have space for so many menues?

I guess I have a major misunderstanding here, I just have no clue where...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #12 by therealkickers
Edit: Offer canceled. We have uninstalled Kunena and now use Jfusion with a BB Board that runs in its own browser window.

Thanks!
Christoph
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by therealkickers.

More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #13 by therealkickers
Please, can any admin or developer tell us if this is possible at all?
Just say "no, the forum won't run in an empty browser window without modules" and everything is fine.

It's quite frustrating not to know if our waiting for an answer is a waste of time or just a matter of finding the one Joomla guy from 1000 who knows the trick to solve our problem :(
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by therealkickers.

Time to create page: 0.360 seconds