Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Merged How to move, copy or merge my old Kunena forums from one site to another

More
12 years 4 months ago #51 by karaokeamerica

Matias wrote: For a small forum it's easy to convert all user ids (as long as you do it in the right order so you don't end up moving messages from user 123 to 150 when there are posts from 150). But if the user IDs are the same or there aren't too many of them, task is very simple.

Things get much harder if you have a lot of users or you have forum installed into both of the sites.

What I have is an old site (currently inactive and offline but still intact) and a new site which are essentially the same. I migrated the users to the new one using ARRA. ( ARRA User Migration ) There are roughly 300 users on the site, but probably less than 10 have anything in the forum. Ideally I would like to merge these two J1.5 forums (same basic user tables I believe) then migrate the combined forum to a new J1.7+ site once it's up and going.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #52 by Matias
OK, so you have 2 forums. It slightly complicates things, as you need to append messages after the existing ones. Kunena 1.7 orders all messages by ID, so this is what you need to do:

1) Check MAX(id) in your old forum
2) UPDATE all messages by setting id=id+maxid in your new forum
3) INSERT old messages from old to new table
4) Recount everything in Kunena backend

That brings all messages, but the other data like attachments, polls etc.. If the users are the same, there shouldn't be much more to do. :)

The only issue is that the message and topic ids in the new forum changes, basically breaking all links that come outside (google etc).

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #53 by d0npedr0

sozzled wrote: G'day, d0npedr0, and welcome to Kunena.

I suggest that you read the whole of this topic to understand what you need to copy and why there are complications when you move from J! 1.5 to J! 1.7 where two sites are involved. This is exactly the kind of problem that, unless you really know what you're doing and you know your way around SQL databases, I would pay someone else to do the work for me. Message #4 in this topic explains, exactly, the information that you need to move across.

Good luck.

Hello sozzled,

Thank you for your advice. I have copyed the Files as you suggested into: "haushueter-plus.de" however the data does not show up in the frontend.
There are now two types of data refering to KUNENA: jos_kunena_* and sgj_kunena_*. On Jos_kunena_* I find all data being transfered. The Jos_kunena_* type information obviously result from installing kunena.
I have attached the file created by phpmyadmin. What can I do to get the transfer completed?

Best regards

Peter
localhost - haushue3_jo161

Struktur
SQL
Suche
Abfrageeditor
Exportieren
Importieren
Operationen

Tabelle aufsteigend Aktion Einträge 1 Typ Kollation Größe Überhang
jos_core_acl_aro Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 12 MyISAM latin1_swedish_ci 4,3 KiB -
jos_core_acl_aro_groups Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 11 MyISAM latin1_swedish_ci 4,5 KiB -
jos_core_acl_aro_map Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 0 MyISAM latin1_swedish_ci 1,0 KiB -
jos_core_acl_aro_sections Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 1 MyISAM latin1_swedish_ci 4,0 KiB -
jos_core_acl_groups_aro_map Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 12 MyISAM latin1_swedish_ci 3,2 KiB -
jos_kunena_announcement Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 0 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 1,0 KiB -
jos_kunena_attachments Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 3 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 9,4 KiB -
jos_kunena_attachments_bak Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 6 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 2,5 KiB -
jos_kunena_categories Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 7 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 7,6 KiB -
jos_kunena_config Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 1 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 3,8 KiB -
jos_kunena_config_backup Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 1 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 2,8 KiB -
jos_kunena_favorites Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 4 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 3,0 KiB -
jos_kunena_groups Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 1 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 2,0 KiB -
jos_kunena_messages Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 63 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 17,8 KiB -
jos_kunena_messages_text Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 64 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 163,5 KiB -
jos_kunena_moderation Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 0 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 1,0 KiB -
jos_kunena_polls Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 0 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 1,0 KiB -
jos_kunena_polls_options Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 0 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 1,0 KiB -
jos_kunena_polls_users Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 0 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 1,0 KiB -
jos_kunena_ranks Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 9 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 2,3 KiB -
jos_kunena_sessions Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 29 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 3,8 KiB -
jos_kunena_smileys Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 36 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 3,5 KiB -
jos_kunena_subscriptions Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 44 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 3,6 KiB -
jos_kunena_subscriptions_categories Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 0 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 1,0 KiB -
jos_kunena_thankyou Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 0 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 1,0 KiB -
jos_kunena_users Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 33 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 8,8 KiB -
jos_kunena_users_banned Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 6 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 6,3 KiB -
jos_kunena_version Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 7 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 2,2 KiB -
jos_kunena_whoisonline Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 3 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 6,4 KiB -
jos_session Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 9 MyISAM latin1_swedish_ci 15,9 KiB -
jos_users Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 18 MyISAM latin1_swedish_ci 10,9 KiB -
sgj_assets Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 122 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 39,6 KiB 8,0 KiB
sgj_banners Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 3 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 10,7 KiB -
sgj_banner_clients Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 1 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 7,1 KiB -
sgj_banner_tracks Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 0 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 1,0 KiB -
sgj_categories Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 74 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 42,3 KiB 28 Bytes
sgj_contact_details Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 8 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 18,7 KiB -
sgj_content Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 19 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 76,8 KiB 28 Bytes
sgj_content_frontpage Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 9 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 2,1 KiB -
sgj_content_rating Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 0 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 1,0 KiB -
sgj_core_log_searches Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 0 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 1,0 KiB -
sgj_extensions Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 129 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 81,2 KiB 2,3 KiB
sgj_facileforms_compmenus Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 0 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 1,0 KiB -
sgj_facileforms_config Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 28 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 2,7 KiB -
sgj_facileforms_elements Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 200 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 32,4 KiB 2,1 KiB
sgj_facileforms_forms Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 10 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 504,7 KiB 52,7 KiB
sgj_facileforms_integrator_criteria_fixed Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 0 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 1,0 KiB -
sgj_facileforms_integrator_criteria_form Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 0 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 1,0 KiB -
sgj_facileforms_integrator_criteria_joomla Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 0 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 1,0 KiB -
sgj_facileforms_integrator_items Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 0 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 1,0 KiB -
sgj_facileforms_integrator_rules Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 0 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 1,0 KiB -
sgj_facileforms_packages Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 5 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 3,2 KiB -
sgj_facileforms_pieces Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 29 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 65,6 KiB -
sgj_facileforms_records Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 0 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 1,0 KiB -
sgj_facileforms_scripts Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 43 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 25,8 KiB -
sgj_facileforms_subrecords Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 0 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 1,0 KiB -
sgj_kunena_announcement Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 0 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 1,0 KiB -
sgj_kunena_attachments Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 0 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 1,0 KiB -
sgj_kunena_categories Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 3 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 7,1 KiB -
sgj_kunena_config Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 1 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 3,9 KiB -
sgj_kunena_favorites Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 0 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 1,0 KiB -
sgj_kunena_groups Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 0 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 1,0 KiB -
sgj_kunena_messages Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 1 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 10,1 KiB -
sgj_kunena_messages_text Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 1 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 2,9 KiB -
sgj_kunena_moderation Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 0 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 1,0 KiB -
sgj_kunena_polls Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 0 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 1,0 KiB -
sgj_kunena_polls_options Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 0 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 1,0 KiB -
sgj_kunena_polls_users Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 0 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 1,0 KiB -
sgj_kunena_ranks Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 10 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 2,3 KiB -
sgj_kunena_sessions Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 0 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 1,0 KiB -
sgj_kunena_smileys Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 66 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 4,7 KiB -
sgj_kunena_subscriptions Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 0 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 1,0 KiB -
sgj_kunena_subscriptions_categories Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 0 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 1,0 KiB -
sgj_kunena_thankyou Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 0 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 1,0 KiB -
sgj_kunena_users Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 0 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 1,0 KiB -
sgj_kunena_users_banned Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 0 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 1,0 KiB -
sgj_kunena_version Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 2 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 2,1 KiB 20 Bytes
sgj_kunena_whoisonline Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 0 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 1,0 KiB -
sgj_languages Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 1 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 3,1 KiB -
sgj_menu Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 73 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 46,3 KiB 992 Bytes
sgj_menu_types Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 5 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 3,5 KiB 32 Bytes
sgj_messages Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 0 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 1,0 KiB -
sgj_messages_cfg Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 0 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 1,0 KiB -
sgj_modules Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 62 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 24,0 KiB 864 Bytes
sgj_modules_menu Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 114 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 6,5 KiB 468 Bytes
sgj_newsfeeds Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 4 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 10,1 KiB -
sgj_redirect_links Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 5 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 5,7 KiB -
sgj_schemas Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 1 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 2,0 KiB -
sgj_session Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 3 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 112,1 KiB 99,1 KiB
sgj_template_styles Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 6 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 5,8 KiB 736 Bytes
sgj_updates Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 2 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 2,3 KiB -
sgj_update_categories Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 0 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 1,0 KiB -
sgj_update_sites Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 5 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 2,5 KiB -
sgj_update_sites_extensions Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 5 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 2,0 KiB -
sgj_usergroups Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 10 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 8,3 KiB -
sgj_users Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 2 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 12,5 KiB -
sgj_user_profiles Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 0 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 1,0 KiB -
sgj_user_usergroup_map Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 3 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 2,0 KiB -
sgj_viewlevels Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 4 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 4,1 KiB -
sgj_weblinks Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 13 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 13,3 KiB -
sgj_wf_profiles Anzeigen Struktur Suche Einfügen Leeren Löschen 2 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 3,3 KiB -
101 Tabellen Gesamt 1,464 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 1,5 MiB 167,2 KiB
markierte: Alle auswählen / Auswahl entfernen / Tabellen m. Überhang ausw.

Druckansicht Strukturverzeichnis
Neue Tabelle in Datenbank haushue3_jo161 erstellen
Name:
Anzahl der Felder:
1 Es kann sich hierbei um Näherungswerte handeln. Bitte lesen Sie auch FAQ 3.11
Neues phpMyAdmin-Fenster
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by d0npedr0.

More
12 years 4 months ago #54 by sozzled

d0npedr0 wrote: What can I do to get the transfer completed?

On the basis of what you have posted it appears that you do not understand what's involved. As I wrote earlier, in your case, my advice is to offer to pay someone to do this work.
The following user(s) said Thank You: d0npedr0

More
12 years 4 months ago #55 by d0npedr0
Dear sozzled,

I have done what you propopsed to do:
"Message #4 in this topic explains, exactly, the information that you need to move across"
and the transfer worked as you can see on the data file enclosed.

I admid, that I do not fully understand the matter. Would I otherwise ask for support in a support forum?
Rather than asking for professionels doing the work, I prefer to learn by doing it by my self. As I understood from your advices in # 4 copying the data is not as complicated as merging the data. And I only want to copy, not to merge.
Therefore I would very much appreciate some advice how to go on.

Thank you in advance and please excuse my poor english.

More
12 years 4 months ago #56 by sozzled
Someone may have already contacted you with an offer to do this work for you. I suggest that you seriously consider that offer.

More
12 years 4 months ago #57 by d0npedr0
Is someone else willing to help ore to let me have an fix-preis offer to do the transfer as described above?

More
12 years 1 month ago #58 by pinovski
Hello, when I try to enter my old tables in the new web, mysql tells me the following error:

consulta SQL:

-- phpMyAdmin SQL Dump
-- version 2.6.4-pl2
-- www.phpmyadmin.net
--
-- Servidor: mysql18.freehostia.com
-- Tiempo de generación: 12-03-2012 a las 18:49:34
-- Versión del servidor: 5.1.50
-- Versión de PHP: 5.2.6-1+lenny9
--
-- Base de datos: `marrub10_ei`
--
--

--
-- Estructura de tabla para la tabla `dbeuo_kunena_announcement`
--
CREATE TABLE `dbeuo_kunena_announcement` (

`id` INT( 3 ) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT ,
`title` TINYTEXT NOT NULL ,
`sdescription` TEXT NOT NULL ,
`description` TEXT NOT NULL ,
`created` DATETIME NOT NULL DEFAULT '0000-00-00 00:00:00',
`published` TINYINT( 1 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`ordering` TINYINT( 4 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`showdate` TINYINT( 1 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1',
PRIMARY KEY ( `id` )
) ENGINE = MYISAM DEFAULT CHARSET = utf8 AUTO_INCREMENT =1
MySQL ha dicho:

#1050 - Table 'dbeuo_kunena_announcement' already exists
[ Volver ]

What happens? thanks and regards

More
12 years 1 month ago #59 by sozzled
Drop the existing table(s) in your new site before you try to insert the new tables. Then you won't get those error messages.

More
12 years 1 month ago #60 by karaokeamerica

sozzled wrote: Drop the existing table(s) in your new site before you try to insert the new tables. Then you won't get those error messages.

Sozzled, wouldn't you like to learn Sobi Pro so you can help (me) in those forums as well.....;)

Time to create page: 0.526 seconds