Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Share one forum between two domains?

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #11 by DOM
Here is my kunena.config.class.php

Maybe someone can take a look on it. Pleeeaaaasee.

File Attachment:

File Name: kunena.con....php.zip
File Size:4 KB

So, just the Backendconfig is missing and not savable. There is no Error or something else. If I try to save the config, the original Kunena is set to default, too.

I hope you understand... My last english lesson is about 12 years ago...
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by DOM.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #12 by sozzled
DOM: Please understand that this topic was started in the General Talk about Kunena category. The General Talk about Kunena category is an area where users can suggest their ideas about this website and also have general discussions about the Kunena product.

I don't believe the person who created this topic expected that it would become as technically-involved as it has now become. I say, with tremendous respect for your interest in this subject, that the original discussion seems to have been gone off-topic because we are now discussing the specifics of how to hack Kunena to achieve something that it wasn't designed for. I'm sorry, but this is not the appropriate place to ask for someone to "look" at your code and fix it for you.

If you want to discuss how to hack Kunena, please use the Hacks, tips and tricks category.

The original question, "can you share Kunena between two domains" has been answered. It is not recommended that users should try to do this and there is no endorsed solution to allow users to achieve this at the present time.

EDIT: After discussion with the moderation team, this topic has been moved to the the Hacks, tips and tricks category.
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.498 seconds