Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question pdf export

More
13 years 9 months ago #11 by maxxdesign
Replied by maxxdesign on topic Re: pdf export
Dear Friends
I solved the problem simply after kunena.forum.css modification (I commented 5 css lines) to make it compliant with CSS 2.1 level. No problem with memory size or time limit in the php.ini because I tested the website on my local Apache server too where I set the php.ini to all possible limits.
I suggest with any browser on Mac platform to make the CSS file 2.1 compatible and all works fine.
The following user(s) said Thank You: neebrad

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #12 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: pdf export
Hello,

Maybe you can explain what do you have changed, to help others users :cheer:

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #13 by maxxdesign
Replied by maxxdesign on topic Re: pdf export
Sure nothing special...
I just commented the following lines on kunena.forum.css:

786 /*word-wrap: break-word; Internet Explorer 5.5+ */
801 /*font-size-adjust: none;
802 font-stretch: normal;*/
860 /*word-wrap: break-word; Internet Explorer 5.5+ */
1286 /*font-size-adjust: none;*/

So my CSS validator says that the file is CSS 2.1 compliant and the PDF export works fine too
(over 250 post sampled in 87 pages in about 1 minute!)
I repeat this issue I have tested only on Mac platform and with the latest release of Safari, Mozilla and Google Chrome.
No match about Explorer 5.5 (on Mac OS X is an "archeological" found...) or Opera (I do no like it) and other browsers on Windows operating systems
I think that the PDF class generator founded any problems with old CSS page description but now the PDF parameters can be applied without conflicts.
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by maxxdesign.

Time to create page: 0.345 seconds