Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Loved Own Kunena Login

More
13 years 9 months ago #101 by iseca
Replied by iseca on topic Re: Own Kunena Login
Really Thanks @quila!

You're great for Kunena, Thanks again! :D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #102 by ritesh_z
Replied by ritesh_z on topic Re: Own Kunena Login
I read initial posts in this thread about how redirection to home page and other standard pages is frustrating. The Kunena login patch seems to be great. However, there are other standard login module extensions that could be used for this purpose. I've installed "Core Design Login Module" on my website. This is very tidy, looks cool, saves a lot of space and it does't redirect you to home page or whatever standard pages. You can be on any page, any thread, logging in (and out) will keep you on the same page. This is controlled by two options in the login module; take a look at the included image. Either you can select a page to route to or you can leave it to "Select Item". Latter of the two keeps you on the same page.

You may want to take a look at it on my website ( www.interview7.com ). Use the following credentials:
Username - demo
Password - demo

I'd've personally used kunena patch, but I just don't want to clutter space on my forum by placing login text boxes. Also, since I plan to expand my site in future with more features, kunena forum will end up being just one item on the web site. Why do I have to force a user to go to forum page first and have him login there in order to access other areas on site?

Anyway.
Kunena rocks.

Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by ritesh_z.

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #103 by Horus
Replied by Horus on topic Re: Own Kunena Login
Hi @quila, it is my first ever hack instalation, and i am not shure what exacly hack means, however i have probably very stupid question. But i still have to ask it :)
I have installed the hack as it is explain in start of this trade. I uploaded the files whit ftp, one by one, and i have manualy updated the lang. file. But nothing seem to change everithing is like it was before. Did i miss something?
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by Horus.

More
13 years 9 months ago #104 by @quila
Replied by @quila on topic Re: Own Kunena Login
Hi Horus,

can you show me that, link? Thanks

Regards

More
13 years 9 months ago #105 by Horus
afcourse :)
http://xn--80ak3bk.net/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=75

That is link from google translate if it is needet
translate.google.bg/translate?js=y&prev=...mid%3D75&sl=bg&tl=en

More
13 years 9 months ago #106 by @quila
Hi, yes I see now there is nothing changed.

Double check where you've placed files from patch. I'm sure that the files are in wrong place.

the changed files is:
administrator / components / com_kunena / language / kunena.english.php
components / com_kunena / template / default_ex / kunena.forum.css
components / com_kunena / template / default_ex / showcat.php
components / com_kunena / template / default_ex / view.php
components / com_kunena / template / default / post.php
components / com_kunena / template / default / plugin / profilebox / profilebox.php

then there is a new files:
components / com_kunena / lib / kunena.login.php
components / com_kunena / template / default / plugin / login / login.php

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #107 by Horus
Hello again, it is seem that i have been too distracted to upload all files sucsesfuly, it is seem that i am too distracted even now, coz i still had some problems. But after uploading files for third time, it is all ok now. :)
I must add, that this hack is must for 1.6, it contribute for the nice view of the forum, also it fix the explained in the begining, unhandy login situation, from Joomla and returning to main page after that.
Maybe i also have to report that, i have:
Code:
DEFINE('_KUNENA_SEARCH_DATE_LASTVISIT', 'Последно посещение');
translated in my lang, file. But it seems that this is not used for the "Last visit", shown after login in this hack, because i still have it, renderd in English lang. It is ok whit me. But it coud be needed, a line for this to be added.

Thanks for the support, the hack, and the nice attitude.
Best regards!
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by Horus. Reason: Fixing a spelling mistakes

More
13 years 9 months ago #108 by 650
Replied by 650 on topic Re: Own Kunena Login
Can I uninstall this patch and how can I do this? thanks

More
13 years 9 months ago #109 by alafi
Replied by alafi on topic Re: Own Kunena Login
hi @quila..

i'm very thankful to your login patch.
but, i have a little bug.

when i go to my forum as a guest and then i click the "new thread" button, appear some terrible login form. how is that can be happen?

Attachments:

More
13 years 9 months ago #110 by @quila

Horus wrote: Hello again, it is seem that i have been too distracted to upload all files sucsesfuly, it is seem that i am too distracted even now, coz i still had some problems. But after uploading files for third time, it is all ok now. :)
I must add, that this hack is must for 1.6, it contribute for the nice view of the forum, also it fix the explained in the begining, unhandy login situation, from Joomla and returning to main page after that.
Maybe i also have to report that, i have:

Code:
DEFINE('_KUNENA_SEARCH_DATE_LASTVISIT', 'Последно посещение');
translated in my lang, file. But it seems that this is not used for the "Last visit", shown after login in this hack, because i still have it, renderd in English lang. It is ok whit me. But it coud be needed, a line for this to be added.

Thanks for the support, the hack, and the nice attitude.
Best regards!

Hi Hurus, sorry for delay, didn't see you have modified message, PM me if you need something;) .

Where you see that language string? This is not used by this patch.

Regards

Time to create page: 0.555 seconds