×
Kunena 5.1.15 Released (27 Oct 2019)

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 5.1.15 [K 5.1.15] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 3.9.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 5.1 and issues discovered during the development stages of K 5.1.

Loved Own Kunena Login

More
10 years 2 months ago #11 by ppeluse
Replied by ppeluse on topic Own Kunena Login
Perfect! Thanks so much!!! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #12 by pb_dado
Replied by pb_dado on topic Own Kunena Login
Great work @quila!
i've got a little question for you:
is there a reason why my register form sometimes works, sometimes doesn't?
i'm workin locally, using Kunena 1.5.5, of course with a few hacks..but I really can't understand why "sometimes" my form doesn't work..
any ideas?
i tried to activate j's login module (both viewing it and not) but the result is the same.

thanks in advance, and sorry for my english ;)
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by pb_dado.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #13 by pb_dado
Replied by pb_dado on topic Own Kunena Login
Nevermind! Just an e-mail problem..shame on me :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • cXc
  • Visitor
10 years 2 months ago #14 by cXc
Replied by cXc on topic Own Kunena Login
@quila

I went to add this hack today and discovered a slight problem, the profilebox.php file included with your hack is based on ...

* @version $Id: profilebox.php 897 2009-06-27 22:13:52Z mahagr $

... but the one included with K1.5.5 is ...

* @version $Id: profilebox.php 951 2009-08-15 01:45:15Z mahagr $

... and they seem to be very different files, furthermore there are no @quila comments so I'm unsure what to change can you give me some instruction or update the hack?

~cXc~

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #15 by pete
Replied by pete on topic Own Kunena Login
Hello, I just upgraded from 1.5.4 to 1.5.5 but now the login hack doesn't work for me anymore. It used to log in right into the forum now it takes me to my home page. Please help.

Thanks,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #16 by @quila
Replied by @quila on topic Own Kunena Login
~cXc~ wrote:

@quila

I went to add this hack today and discovered a slight problem, the profilebox.php file included with your hack is based on ...

* @version $Id: profilebox.php 897 2009-06-27 22:13:52Z mahagr $

... but the one included with K1.5.5 is ...

* @version $Id: profilebox.php 951 2009-08-15 01:45:15Z mahagr $

... and they seem to be very different files, furthermore there are no @quila comments so I'm unsure what to change can you give me some instruction or update the hack?

~cXc~


Hello ~cXc~,

in this days I am very busy with my work and I have not to much time for Kunena.

The difference in the file is normal, the profilebox.php file have inside integrated Login Module and the difference in the header of the file is the SVN version. If you want you can download the patch from first post once again, now is updated for version 1.5.5, and nothing is changed from 1.5.4 to 1.5.5.

[EDIT] I don't understand what is a problem if the hack don't work, can you give me more info on error??

Regards

P.S. Today later I'll look into your other problem with PM.
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by @quila.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #17 by @quila
Replied by @quila on topic Own Kunena Login
pete wrote:

Hello, I just upgraded from 1.5.4 to 1.5.5 but now the login hack doesn't work for me anymore. It used to log in right into the forum now it takes me to my home page. Please help.

Thanks,

Hello pete,
you need to reupload the patch to your server and overwrite existing file when you upgrade Kunena, if you use default_ex template. If no, aply patch manually like is described in the first post.

Just now I run this patch with K1.5.5 without any problems. If you still have the problems let me know.

Regards
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by @quila.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • cXc
  • Visitor
10 years 2 months ago #18 by cXc
Replied by cXc on topic Own Kunena Login
Sweet, thanks @quila :woohoo:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #19 by pete
Replied by pete on topic Own Kunena Login
@quila wrote:

pete wrote:

Hello, I just upgraded from 1.5.4 to 1.5.5 but now the login hack doesn't work for me anymore. It used to log in right into the forum now it takes me to my home page. Please help.

Thanks,

Hello pete,
you need to reupload the patch to your server and overwrite existing file when you upgrade Kunena, if you use default_ex template. If no, aply patch manually like is described in the first post.

Just now I run this patch with K1.5.5 without any problems. If you still have the problems let me know.

Regards


Thanks again! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #20 by ppeluse
Replied by ppeluse on topic Own Kunena Login
Hi there!

The forum works well with my default Joomla Template assigned.

I run into a redirect issue when i assign a secondary joomla template to open the forum. After login, i get redirected to my default template homepage.

I can work around this for now, but I'm interested in learning more about how i can track down this problem in the redirect.php.

Thanks! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds