Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Loved Own Kunena Login

More
14 years 7 months ago #11 by ppeluse
Replied by ppeluse on topic Re:Own Kunena Login
Perfect! Thanks so much!!! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #12 by pb_dado
Replied by pb_dado on topic Re:Own Kunena Login
Great work @quila!
i've got a little question for you:
is there a reason why my register form sometimes works, sometimes doesn't?
i'm workin locally, using Kunena 1.5.5, of course with a few hacks..but I really can't understand why "sometimes" my form doesn't work..
any ideas?
i tried to activate j's login module (both viewing it and not) but the result is the same.

thanks in advance, and sorry for my english ;)
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by pb_dado.

More
14 years 7 months ago #13 by pb_dado
Replied by pb_dado on topic Re:Own Kunena Login
Nevermind! Just an e-mail problem..shame on me :)

• cXc
  • Visitor
14 years 7 months ago #14 by cXc
Replied by cXc on topic Re:Own Kunena Login
@quila

I went to add this hack today and discovered a slight problem, the profilebox.php file included with your hack is based on ...

* @version $Id: profilebox.php 897 2009-06-27 22:13:52Z mahagr $

... but the one included with K1.5.5 is ...

* @version $Id: profilebox.php 951 2009-08-15 01:45:15Z mahagr $

... and they seem to be very different files, furthermore there are no @quila comments so I'm unsure what to change can you give me some instruction or update the hack?

~cXc~

More
14 years 7 months ago #15 by pete
Replied by pete on topic Re:Own Kunena Login
Hello, I just upgraded from 1.5.4 to 1.5.5 but now the login hack doesn't work for me anymore. It used to log in right into the forum now it takes me to my home page. Please help.

Thanks,

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #16 by @quila
Replied by @quila on topic Re:Own Kunena Login
~cXc~ wrote:

@quila

I went to add this hack today and discovered a slight problem, the profilebox.php file included with your hack is based on ...

* @version $Id: profilebox.php 897 2009-06-27 22:13:52Z mahagr $

... but the one included with K1.5.5 is ...

* @version $Id: profilebox.php 951 2009-08-15 01:45:15Z mahagr $

... and they seem to be very different files, furthermore there are no @quila comments so I'm unsure what to change can you give me some instruction or update the hack?

~cXc~

Hello ~cXc~,

in this days I am very busy with my work and I have not to much time for Kunena.

The difference in the file is normal, the profilebox.php file have inside integrated Login Module and the difference in the header of the file is the SVN version. If you want you can download the patch from first post once again, now is updated for version 1.5.5, and nothing is changed from 1.5.4 to 1.5.5.

[EDIT] I don't understand what is a problem if the hack don't work, can you give me more info on error??

Regards

P.S. Today later I'll look into your other problem with PM.
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by @quila.

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #17 by @quila
Replied by @quila on topic Re:Own Kunena Login
pete wrote:

Hello, I just upgraded from 1.5.4 to 1.5.5 but now the login hack doesn't work for me anymore. It used to log in right into the forum now it takes me to my home page. Please help.

Thanks,

Hello pete,
you need to reupload the patch to your server and overwrite existing file when you upgrade Kunena, if you use default_ex template. If no, aply patch manually like is described in the first post.

Just now I run this patch with K1.5.5 without any problems. If you still have the problems let me know.

Regards
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by @quila.

• cXc
  • Visitor
14 years 7 months ago #18 by cXc
Replied by cXc on topic Re:Own Kunena Login
Sweet, thanks @quila :woohoo:

More
14 years 7 months ago #19 by pete
Replied by pete on topic Re:Own Kunena Login
@quila wrote:

pete wrote:

Thanks,

Hello pete,
you need to reupload the patch to your server and overwrite existing file when you upgrade Kunena, if you use default_ex template. If no, aply patch manually like is described in the first post.

Just now I run this patch with K1.5.5 without any problems. If you still have the problems let me know.

Regards

Thanks again! :)

More
14 years 6 months ago #20 by ppeluse
Replied by ppeluse on topic Re:Own Kunena Login
Hi there!

The forum works well with my default Joomla Template assigned.

I run into a redirect issue when i assign a secondary joomla template to open the forum. After login, i get redirected to my default template homepage.

I can work around this for now, but I'm interested in learning more about how i can track down this problem in the redirect.php.

Thanks! :)

Time to create page: 0.474 seconds