Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Re: K 1.5.12: Search error: call to undefined function mb_substr() in class.kunena.php on line 1309

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #11 by sozzled

apnausman wrote: Also I can arrange so that you can see the issues yourself, but what and how would you like to access it?

Just the URL should be sufficient - you may find helpful some tips I wrote in Before you ask for help with template issues ...

If you like, you can provide this information using the confidential tags (only Kunena moderators and administrators will see the information), e.g.
Code:
[confidential] your confidential details go here [/confidential]
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Changed subject to improve search relevance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #12 by apnausman
Ok, I have attached the info.
This message contains confidential information

More
13 years 8 months ago #13 by sozzled
Please install a standard unmodified version of Kunena, not the hacked, modified version that I found at your website. There is no "search forum" input textbox; there is no "Powered by Kunena" attribution at the bottom of your page and, I wonder, what other changes have been made? So let's start with a clean installation, shall we?

It's very hard to provide support to users when they don't use a version that we're familiar with.

More
13 years 8 months ago #14 by @quila
Hi,

enable debug in Joomla Backend and look to your server Apache error log to see why the page is broken.

If you find some description of error post here.

Regards

More
13 years 8 months ago #15 by xillibit

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 8 months ago #16 by apnausman
Hi,

I have created a clean copy of kunena and copied the error_logs from webserver, here are all the info:

This message contains confidential information

Thanks for your assistance.

Cheers,
usman

More
13 years 8 months ago #17 by xillibit
So, you have just to enable mbstring in your php.ini or ask to your hoster to enable mbstring support.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 8 months ago #18 by apnausman
Hi,

I enabled bmstring support, and it started working perfectly fine.

I am impressed by this quick support provided, many thanks for all of your help :)

Cheers,
Usman

Time to create page: 0.421 seconds