Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Important Deleting posts doesn't work

More
13 years 8 months ago #11 by xillibit
Please speak in english, for speak in french it's here : www.kunena.com/forum/24-french

Are-you replaced the direcory with all files and sub-directory ? Do you have still the error :

Warning: include(/home/gameint/public_html/joom/components/com_kunena/template/default/post.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/gameint/public_html/joom/components/com_kunena/kunena.php on line 587

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/gameint/public_html/joom/components/com_kunena/template/default/post.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/gameint/public_html/joom/components/com_kunena/kunena.php on line 587

?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #12 by barytone
I don't get an error when I try to delete a post. I get this screen :

With this url : gameinterlude.com/joom/index.php?option=...mid=89&func=post&do= deletetopic&catid=7&id=10

More
13 years 8 months ago #13 by xillibit
Set display_error on on in your php.ini and set error_reporting = E_ALL, and check what's happens now when you delete a post.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 8 months ago #14 by barytone
I reinstalled kunena and now it works with default_ex template! I test it with a backup before and I didn't loose anything on the forum. The template I was using was probably outdated, because other custom templates seem to work well!

More
13 years 8 months ago #15 by WhyteHorse
I'm unable to delete posts that are in queue for moderation in Chrome. It works fine in Firefox.

Time to create page: 0.355 seconds