Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question cb.wall.php causes RSS feed error: XML Parsing Error: junk after document element

More
13 years 9 months ago #11 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: RSS Feed problem
I found where this ".stupidIE" CSS class is loaded: "forum #3", but this isn't a file. A Joomla extension (component, module, plugin, template or language) is creating dynamic CSS. As LittleJohn wrote:

You can maybe search all files in your Joomla folder for "stupidIE" to see where it's coming from.

The usual suspect is, unfortunately, RocketTheme. You might have some success if you asked your question at the RocketTheme support forum. Please let us know how you get along. I'm sure, if they have any information about this ".stupidIE" CSS they will be very keen to help you fix the problem that you're having with Kunena RSS feeds. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #12 by Baze
Replied by Baze on topic Re: RSS Feed problem
Damn, i'm sure i've seen it somewhere in the code couple of days ago and now tried opening all files i've edited since last week without success. Anyway, i'll wait for the beta and i'll install it on the live site so if the problem with the rss persists there too, i'll continue my quest again :)

p.s. the username and pass to rt forum is from a friend of mine who is on vacation currently and cant send it to me, but i'll have it in a couple of days.

More
13 years 9 months ago #13 by Baze
The error is gone in 1.6 beta :)

More
13 years 8 months ago #14 by Baze
If anyone has the same problem, the "stupidie" css class which was causing the problem is located in youriste/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_wall/cb.wall.php

More
13 years 8 months ago #15 by sozzled
So, you mean to tell us, this is something caused by Community Builder? Which version of CB are you using? Is this a product that's developed and supported by Joomlapolis and what do the folks at Joomlapolis have to say about this matter?

More
13 years 8 months ago #16 by Baze
I'm using cb 1.2.3, but i'm not sure it's joomlapolis plugin. I've used awdwall previously and i've uninstalled it completely.. also the plugin info just says:
Description: WALL.
Folder / File: user/cb.wall.php

More
13 years 8 months ago #17 by sozzled
Whatever cb.wall.php is (I've never heard of it), wherever it originated, it's what caused your RSS feed error. I'm pleased we got that problem sorted out. :woohoo:

Do you have any other Joomla extensions (components/plugins/modules/templates/languages) that might cause a problem for Kunena in the future? Anything else you can get rid of? :whistle:

;)

Time to create page: 0.456 seconds