Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Linking words in posts

More
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #1 by breweruk
Thanks for a great product. I have just installed it on the new build of my site having moved from Joomla 1.0 to 1.5.

However, I have come across an issue. I am sure it is trivial and down to something I am doing wrong.

With your forum, when I want to hypertext words in posts I click the links icon and a box appears inviting me to submit the URL and the text and then insert.

With my forum (just installed and being tested), those fields fail to appear.

www.mediahelpingmedia.org/forum

Similarly, in this forum, when I click the video icon, fields appear for submitting the details of the video to be added. With mine, these fields do not appear.

I have gone through the settings but can't find one that turns this on. I am sure it is a simple issue, but would value any tips on how to make it work.

Thanks in advance.

David
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by breweruk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #2 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re: Linking words in posts
You mean that BBCode editor does not work for you? It's a common problem with some RokBox templates. I believe that there's a sticky topic with a solution for this problem.

More
13 years 11 months ago #3 by breweruk
Replied by breweruk on topic Re: Linking words in posts
Ah, thanks for that. Will check out the sticky - sorry, I hadn't found that when I searched.

David

More
13 years 11 months ago #4 by breweruk
Replied by breweruk on topic Re: Linking words in posts
Hi Matias,

Thanks for that. Found the thread and located the specific post , followed the instructions and it worked.

Thanks again

David

Time to create page: 0.472 seconds