Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question refresh delay

More
13 years 11 months ago #1 by pauln
refresh delay was created by pauln
Hi everbody,

I have a little problem with the upload error message (files or image - both - the delay of shown message is too small and the users don't have time to read.

Is any way to increase this feature ?

Thx

....good job - to continue

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: refresh delay
G'day, pauln, and welcome to the forum. I wonder if you could explain a bit more what these "upload error messages" look like (could you take a screen shot, please) so that we can target which part of the Kunena programming is responsible and how to answer your question.

I suspect I know where the issue lies, but I would like to be sure. If the issue is what I think it is, the problem goes away in K 1.6 (which won't be available as a mature, stable product for a little while longer).

What version of Kunena are you currently using now, pauln? :dry:

More
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #3 by pauln
Replied by pauln on topic Re: refresh delay
the version I use is Kunena 1.5.9

..one minute i take the screenshot

this message is when I try to upload a photo or file and the size or weight is out of range
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by pauln.

More
13 years 11 months ago #4 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re: refresh delay
We have fixed this issue for Kunena 1.6. New Kunena also accepts larger files and resizes them.

Time to create page: 0.354 seconds