Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Not displayed correctly karma

More
13 years 8 months ago #11 by iLucato

sozzled wrote: We have not meant to convey the impression that removing the "Powered by Kunena" link at the bottom of forum means that we cannot (or will not) offer our help. It just means that, when you make any changes to the standard version of Kunena you're effectively going "out on your own" and it makes it much more difficult to offer you (or others, in your situation) our help. Making a change to the template is essentially no different to making a change to Kunena "engine" ... as far as support is concerned.

Ah, now I see your point regarding custom changes and suport perspective. Of course it is impossible to give a support in a "unknown" coding from a custom "programming".

There are implications associated with removing the attribution "Powered by Kunena". These are discussed in a lot more detail in "Powered by Kunena" and the help that we can provide . It's not a big issue and so I don't want to turn it into one. :)

Thanks, and glad to know that. I'll check this out.

The fact remains that this particular case has little to do with addressing problems that users may encounter with the standard, unmodified form of Kunena. The standard, unmodified form of Kunena should display the Karma indicator properly. If it doesn't then it's a support issue. If users want to reposition this kind of information, elsewhere on their own template that's not, strictly speaking a support issue; it's a Template and Design issue.

I understand. I'll post at Template and Desing this question then, inspite of thinking IMHO that the tittle running over the karma when changing the width, is a Kunena issue and it would be reviewed to be placed in a better position as default where when using in diferent column widths, it shouldn't happen. So, it would be in the place I meant or in other place that isn't mixed by the title or other any text. ;0) Well, just a suggestion.

On the "Topic is locked" question, I was just trying to clarify the issue for those of us who use English.

Yup, me too. ;0)

This discussion, as I implied earlier, is going off-topic. We need to move forward, not to keep looking back. I am not moving this discussion to a different category. There are two issues under discussion now. Let's keep them separate, please. :)

Sure, I'm sory about that. I was trying to avoid to create a new thread with the same subject to avoid poluting the forum, so I did a search and the search results brought me some results as this one, that's why I had posted here. I'll try to pay more attention on the posts dates and main subject. ;0)

In summary, I don't know how to fix the problem referred to in the very first post that started this discussion. Perhaps someone else has an idea.

Neither do I. :0) Regarding my doubt, I'll post in the suggested forum.

Thanks and have a nice day. I'm sorry for any confusion, that wasn't the intention.

Kunena 2.0.4 | 2013-01-18 [ Pharmacopoeia ], J!1.5.25, rhuk_milkyway, CB 1.8.1, AUP 1.5.13, UddeIM 2.5 and Akeeba Backup 3.3.9

EsferaDoBem.com.br | iLucato.com.br | BemDoado.com.br

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #12 by sozzled
Thanks, iLucato. It has been a pleasure to have had this discussion with you. :)

More
13 years 8 months ago #13 by iLucato

sozzled wrote: Thanks, iLucato. It has been a pleasure to have had this discussion with you. :)

Yup, the reciprocal is true. ;0)

Kunena 2.0.4 | 2013-01-18 [ Pharmacopoeia ], J!1.5.25, rhuk_milkyway, CB 1.8.1, AUP 1.5.13, UddeIM 2.5 and Akeeba Backup 3.3.9

EsferaDoBem.com.br | iLucato.com.br | BemDoado.com.br

Time to create page: 0.405 seconds