Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question [Topic closed by moderator - lack of interest] Errors in the latest Kunena forum

More
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #1 by lapppt
I am getting some error since upgrading to the latest kunena forum. Sometimes when I vissited my website homepage I get these kunena related errors.

variable value
$0 "
key value
$file "/home/....../public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.config.class.php"
$line "39"
$function "check_dberror"
[args] Nested Array
$1 "
key value
$file "/home/....../public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.config.class.php"
$line "46"
$function "__construct"
$class "CKunenaTables"
$type "->"
[args] Nested Array
$2 "
key value
$file "/home/...../public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.config.class.php"
$line "201"
$function "getInstance"
$class "CKunenaTables"
$type "->"
[args] Nested Array
$3 "
key value
$file "/home/...../public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.config.class.php"
$line "388"
$function "load"
$class "CKunenaConfigBase"
$type "->"
[args] Nested Array
$4 "
key value
$file "/home/....../public_html/modules/mod_kunenalatest/helper.php"
$line "12"
$function "__construct"
$class "CKunenaConfig"
$type "->"
[args] Nested Array
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Topic closed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, lapppt, and welcome to the forum. Because you are new here, I want to remind you to familiarise yourself with a couple of points of protocol: K 1.5.x Support: Please read this first. Many problems, like yours, may have already been solved before (if you search for them) so, before we try to help you, would you please provide the following information.

What version of Joomla are you using?
Do your PHP and MySql meet the minimum standards to install Kunena?
What version of Kunena are you using?
What Kunena template are you using?

Does the problem affect all pages on your website, or just the Kunena pages? Do these problems occur whether you are logged-in or not?

When you say that you "visited your website home page" what modules/components do you have on this home page? Are you using, for example, a module that tries to extract data from the Kunena database tables, like the "latest posts" module?

More
13 years 11 months ago #3 by lapppt
What version of Joomla are you using?

Joomla 1.5.15

Do your PHP and MySql meet the minimum standards to install Kunena?

I am using PHP version 5.2.9 and MySQL version 5.0.90-community.

What version of Kunena are you using?

Kunena 1.5.11

Does the problem affect all pages on your website, or just the Kunena pages? Do these problems occur whether you are logged-in or not?

I have experienced the problem when trying to access the the website (front page) from a browser. Once the error occurs I am unable to go to kunena pages or log in to know if it also occurs in kunena pages or when loged in. I have never had the problem until I upgraded to the the latest Kunena version.

When you say that you "visited your website home page" what modules/components do you have on this home page? Are you using, for example, a module that tries to extract data from the Kunena database tables, like the "latest posts" module?

I am using Kunena lastest posts module version 1.0.47 on the home page. Also, JaggyBlog latest posts module, Joomla feeds display module, CB Login module, who is online module, Joomla Polls module, vionara visitor counter module, hwdvideoshare features photo module and hwdvideoshare video playlist module. All there modules were on the homepage before I upgraded to the latest Kunena forum and did not experiance the problem. Problem started after upgrading the to the lastest version of Kunena. No commponent running on the homepage. The error is displayed in a table format.

See the example in the attachmnet. the attachment is not taken from my website but just show the error is displayed in a table format.

I hope this clarify the problem

Thanks
Attachments:

More
13 years 11 months ago #4 by sozzled
lapppt wrote:

Please see There is only one endorsed and supported Kunena template ... default_ex Do no use the default template. Change to the default_ex template and see if that fixes your problem.

lapppt wrote:

I am using Kunena lastest posts module version 1.0.47 on the home page.

Disable this module to see if it fixes your problem. This is a user-created module; it is not supported by the Kunena project.

More
13 years 11 months ago #5 by lapppt
Please see There is only one endorsed and supported Kunena template ... default_ex Do no use the default template. Change to the default_ex template and see if that fixes your problem

On Kenena componet I have only one template which is the default_ex template. When I said I am using default template I meant the default_ex template Sorry for the confucion.

Disable this [kenena latest] module to see if it fixes your problem. This is a user-created module; it is not supported by the Kunena project.

Did disable the module but the problem was still there.

More
13 years 11 months ago #6 by xillibit
Hello,

At the end of kunena installation, od you have seen the message : "installed with success" ?
When you go into the kunena configuration panel, do you have errors messages ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 11 months ago #7 by lapppt
At the end of kunena installation, od you have seen the message : "installed with success" ?

Yes, after installing the messsage appeared that it was installed with sucess.

When you go into the kunena configuration panel, do you have errors messages ?

There is no any error message

More
13 years 11 months ago #8 by sozzled
I'm all out of ideas: I think we might need to see what you've done with your website: could you please post the URL of your site?

More
13 years 11 months ago #9 by xillibit
Can you please enable the debug mode in joomla! configuration panel and you should see a better error message.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Time to create page: 0.546 seconds