Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question [Topic closed by moderator - unsupported version] Upon submit css isn't loading on redirection?

More
13 years 11 months ago #11 by Dommedagspjorten
hmm. i tried with rhuk_milkway and default_ex but with the same result. and re-uploaded the original profilebox to fix the login..
this seems to be a needle in a haystack.
And yes i see there is errors on all my sites right now ;(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #12 by Cerberus
its either a slow servers like sozzled said or a very broken joomla install, the only idea i ahve left is to backup your site and database and reinstall then add your DB to new install and work step by step till you break it again and then you will know exactly what part is breaking it. :)

More
13 years 11 months ago #13 by Dommedagspjorten
Okay thank you, i will be trying that when i find time.

More
13 years 11 months ago #14 by sozzled
Dommedagspjorten wrote:

yes i edited the template so i got rid of the login box. I have login in my banner.

This is the whole basis of the problem. When you post a message in the support category, we give these issues top priority because we don't want a problem finding its way into thousands of websites around the world.

I wrote this in K 1.5.x Support: Please read this first.
    The
Support category is used to address problems with the unmodified core Kunena software - not to ask how to change it or to discuss problems people might encounter with third-party developed features.As soon as you modify the source code you change the whole support dynamic. When you change something, you're on your own. We'll help you - if we can - but we won't go out of our way to make sure that your problem is fixed.

Because you have changed the original product and Kunena now does not work as it is supposed to on your website, that's about the end of it. Our only advice to you is to re-install K 1.5.11 on your site and not change it. Thank you.

I think this should solve your problem.

Time to create page: 0.509 seconds