Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question [Topic closed by moderator - assumed resolved] Send all topics to Moderators and Admin

More
14 years 3 days ago - 14 years 3 days ago #11 by pequeno74
Sorry, it's difficult to me write in English.

This is the question.

K1.5.9
Send mail to Moderators: yes
Send mail to Admin: No

Moderator 1 - category 1
Moderator 2 - category 2
Moderator 3 - category 3
Admin - Moderator in category 4

Post in category 1 - Moderator 1 receives the post; Moderator 2 don´t receive, Moderator 3 don´t receive; Admin don´t received.
Post in category 4 - Admin receives post

K.1.5.11
Send mail to Moderators: yes
Send mail to Admin: No

Moderator 1 - category 1
Moderator 2 - category 2
Moderator 3 - category 3
Admin - Moderator in category 4

Post in category 1 - Moderator 1, 2 and 3 receives the post; Admin receives the post.
Post in category 4 - Admin receives post and Moderator 1, 2 and 3 receives the post.
Last edit: 14 years 3 days ago by pequeno74.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 days ago #12 by Matias
This thread do consist two different bugs. The first one was that in old sites admin IS moderator but if you install Kunena from scratch admin IS NOT moderator, but has all the permissions of moderator.

I have fixed this in latest K1.5.12 build with one additional change: you can choose if admin is also a moderator (and in which categories) or not.

I also looked at the second issue and found the bug: all moderators were dealt as global. That has been fixed, too. If you want to have our developer build for K1.5.12, just ask it and someone will PM the links to you. :)

More
14 years 2 days ago #13 by pequeno74
Hello, and many thanks for help. I appreciate your time and dedication.
If I can help you I want to have your developer build for K1.5.12.

More
14 years 2 days ago #14 by sozzled

More
14 years 2 days ago #15 by headbanker
Thanks for the information. I'm looking forward the next update.
Best wishes. Headbanker

Time to create page: 0.487 seconds