Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question K 1.5.11: Search Results = 0 causes divide by zero error in search

More
14 years 1 day ago #11 by @quila
Replied by @quila on topic Re: Division by Zero
Hi,

can you tell as what is your Kunena Configuration -> Frontend -> Search Results = ??

I assume that 0 !! Change it to something else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 day ago #12 by clockworkdeth
Replied by clockworkdeth on topic Re: Division by Zero
ahh I was writing my response to Sozzled's last post but then I saw @quila's message and checked the configuration. Turns out that was problem. I'm curious if this setting is 0 by default because that is not something that I changed.

Anyway,

awesomeness, thanks quila for the solution and thanks sozzled for your continued support. I appreciate it.

and yeah you were right. All changes were simple CSS changes

More
14 years 1 day ago #13 by clockworkdeth
ahh I was writing my response to Sozzled's last post but then I saw @quila's message and checked the configuration. Turns out that was problem. I'm curious if this setting is 0 by default because that is not something that I changed.

Anyway,

awesomeness, thanks quila for the solution and thanks sozzled for your continued support. I appreciate it.

and yeah you were right. All changes were simple CSS changes

More
14 years 1 day ago - 14 years 1 day ago #14 by sozzled
Thanks, @quila. That's it!

clockworkdeth: Ignore what I wrote in my previous message (except the part about Kunena being a foreign word). I can re-create the error on my own test site, as @quila wrote, if you have Kunena Configuration » Frontend » Look and Feel » Search Results = 0

I hope you haven't changed any other important configuration settings. ;)

There should be a test built into Kunena, before users save the configuration, to make sure that this value is non-zero.
Last edit: 14 years 1 day ago by sozzled.

More
14 years 1 day ago #15 by @quila
Replied by @quila on topic Re: Division by Zero
Hi,

default configuration is 15 ;)

Regards

More
14 years 1 day ago #16 by sozzled
If you want to check your configuration settings, compare them with Kunena Configuration ;)

More
14 years 1 day ago #17 by clockworkdeth
As far as I can tell everything now is running fine. Thanks guys.

Just as a side note, what did you think of my custom template work? It's definitely still a work in progress (i'm working on it right now) I know it's not all super pro but I like it lol

More
14 years 1 day ago #18 by sozzled
Your custom template looks good. There will always be a problem showing the Kunena logo on the credits page (follow the "powered by link") but, aside from that minor blemish, it's a good fit for Kunena on a dark-themed site template. When you've finished, maybe you'd like to share your template with other users. :)

Time to create page: 0.642 seconds