Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question [Topic archived by moderator] Recent Discussions/My Discussions show multiple copies of same post.

More
13 years 11 months ago #11 by Matias
There are a few possible reasons for this kind of bugs:

1) Do you have custom code in Kunena?
2) Does your fb_users table have primary key on userid?

Collation does not matter (except it breaks UTF-8 characters), but it tells that you have used FB or K1.0 before. Did you also have J1.0? I ask this because migration scripts from J1.0 to J1.5 tend to break jos_fb tables.

PS: in our wiki is an article how to fix collation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #12 by nealbaker

1) Do you have custom code in Kunena?

No custom code...

2) Does your fb_users table have primary key on userid?

It did not have a primary key on userid. It appears that the update file attempts to create that custom key. It did not on my table I tried to create the key manually with the sql statement used in the upgrade script and it errored indicating that there was already a column with that name. (also because I have duplicate userids right now.) The question I've got now is how to clean that user table up...

Could I empty it, add the primary key to user id and re-sync users in Kunena?

Yes, this site was originally on 1.0 and migrated to 1.5.

Thanks!
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by nealbaker.

More
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #13 by nealbaker
I went ahead and wrote a quick query to get rid of all of the fb_user records that didnt' have any information in them yet, (karma, karmatime, flat view, etc.) got rid of those records. Cleaned up the one or two that were left as dupes and then added the primary key on userid. Then I resynced Kunena. Seems to have worked okay.

Thanks for the help.
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by nealbaker.

More
13 years 11 months ago #14 by Matias
Cool. Just check that all the other keys are there, too.

Time to create page: 0.426 seconds