Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question [Topic closed by moderator - lack of interest] problem posting

More
14 years 2 weeks ago - 14 years 2 weeks ago #11 by Cerberus
Replied by Cerberus on topic Re: problem posting
only other thing left it to disable ur modules one by one till it works or give me admin access and it will see if i can spot the error in the backend for u.
Last edit: 14 years 2 weeks ago by Cerberus.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #12 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re:problem posting
This is obviously a test website. The user appears to be simultaneously evaluating Kunena, ccBoard and Agora forums. Good luck!

The only things that I can see, based on the most superficial view, is that the user has K 1.5.11 and is using the default_ex Kunena template. The user is using a RocketTheme site template and the user has no idea what a rhuk_milyway template looks like. It's my guess that there's a RocketTheme plugin (like RokCandy) that's causing the problem. I can't see anything else that's immediately obvious, though.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #13 by Cerberus
Replied by Cerberus on topic Re:problem posting
yep thats my guess to sozzled

Time to create page: 0.503 seconds