Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question [Topic closed by moderator - outdated version] Kunena Display Issues

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #11 by jugg3r
Replied by jugg3r on topic Re:Kunena Display Issues
The site url is www.clandnc.com .

join the site and you will have access to the forum. Then modify your profile and put a yahoo email or msn email in the box for your profile info. Then make a post to the forum. You will see what I am talking about.

And I appreciate the help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #12 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re:Kunena Display Issues
If you read some of the messages that have been written here (Before you ask for help with template issues ... is a good example) you would know that, for security reasons, we do not register ourselves with user websites. It is up to you to provide us with a test account that we can use.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #13 by Cerberus
Replied by Cerberus on topic Re:Kunena Display Issues
sozzled wrote:

If you read some of the messages that have been written here (Before you ask for help with template issues ... is a good example) you would know that, for security reasons, we do not register ourselves with user websites. It is up to you to provide us with a test account that we can use.

wat he said ^^^^^^^^^

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #14 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re:Kunena Display Issues
Even without a test account I can already see one major source of potential problems. The website uses a Siteground template. Big no-no! Siteground templates cause all kinds of problems with Kunena (just search for Siteground in these forums to see what I mean).

Have you tried uninstalling the Siteground template and using a different Joomla template (like rhuk_milkyway), even for testing purposes, just to see if the problem disappears? :unsure:

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #15 by jugg3r
Replied by jugg3r on topic Re:Kunena Display Issues
Look. I know you guys are good at what you do. That is why I ask for help. I can't find any dark templates out there. If you have any that you would recommend, please, by all means share with me. The templates for Joomla are limited to say the least. I used to use E107 and there were 100's of templates for that. However, E107 was getting out of date and I need something more powerfull. That is why I chose Joomla. If you think the problem is template based, please provide me with another dark/black template and I will use that one instead.

And as far as creating a test account, and putting that account in these forums, no thank you. I will however create one for sozzled and PM it to him.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #16 by Cerberus
Replied by Cerberus on topic Re:Kunena Display Issues
default_ex_dark <--- availible on here works but has a few bug u have to fix..

Time to create page: 0.498 seconds