Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Problem with New Post Indicator

More
14 years 4 weeks ago - 14 years 4 weeks ago #51 by damsella
Thanks Matias.

And many thanks to you and sozzled for helping me / us sort this out!!
Last edit: 14 years 4 weeks ago by damsella.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 weeks ago #52 by katiepeters
I never could recreate the problem reported by one of our members. I've read all the postings on this thread and don't see that I have the same problem damsella had. My settings on the backend are ok (default 1800 seconds and "New Post" indicator text).

Thanks to everyone who worked on this!

Sincerely,

Katie

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #53 by Oscarfishlover
Yes, mine seems to be working okay now, to be quite honest I had forgotten about it. However, I carried out the update to 1.5.10 yesterday which may have fixed the problem. However I have now got to uninstall it and go back to 1.5.9 so I will doublecheck that the setting stays the same. Anyway, at least we know what the problem was and how to fix it if it happens again. Thank you everyone for sorting this out.

The #1 Oscar Fish website on the net
Joomla! 2.5.14
Kunena 3.0.2

Time to create page: 0.362 seconds