Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question [Topic closed by moderator due to lack of interest] Disappearing comments

More
14 years 3 weeks ago - 14 years 3 weeks ago #21 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re:Disappearing comments
Do you write in Arabic, Bab?
Last edit: 14 years 3 weeks ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago - 14 years 3 weeks ago #22 by Blind Designer
it doesn`t happen for every single arabic reply
maybe the long one or i don`t know .. something like the reply in text file which i upload for u ..
and i have other replies that alwyas comes empty i save them in case u want to see or try by yourself
i translate the reply " which comes empty" to English by google , then i paste it and add it as a reply .. but every thing was fine after translation :( it didn`t become empty ..
i tried to add a very long arabic reply .. it didn`t become empty
what i want to say that is happen with some arabic reply , and happen with a long arabic reply usually..
Last edit: 14 years 3 weeks ago by Blind Designer.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago - 14 years 3 weeks ago #23 by sozzled
السلام عليكم ..

يسلمو اخواني على هذا التفاعل في الموضوع =) ..

تايد .. قرأت موضوعك ولقد كان مفيد وتم الرد عليه .. واشكرك على هذا الاطراء ^^" ..

اما بالنسبه "للنسيان " فحالتك مقاربه لحالة صديقتي .. فإنها تعاني منه كثيرا فهي لاتنسى ادق التفاصيل ولقد رأيت ذلك ..
فنصحتها بأنها لو كانت جالسه وحدها وبدأت بتذكر .. فالتشغل نفسها بأي شي .. وان لم يفد معها .. فالتصلي ركعتين .. فلا اعلم قد ينفع هذا بعض الشي !!

زنون من الجيد انك وجدت من يفهمك وتفهمه =) .. اتمنى ان تديم صداقتكم للابد .. ولكن لم تقول لنا للان .. ماهي النقطه السوداء التي تراها بنفسك وتتمنى ان تمحوها ؟

ايسا اقرب مثال هوا جار تايد [ رحمه ] فلقد رأى منظرا لم يعجبه .. وكان فهد يفكر بنفس طريقتك في ذلك الوقت " ماراح يقدر يسوي شي وكل اللي راح يلاقيه هوا العناد " .. ولكن ماحدث هوا العكس =) .. وهذا يدل على انك بشخصيتك تستطيع تغيير ماحولك =) ..

رين .. تسلم اخي على هذه المداخله الرائعه ..معك حق ! صراحه كل يوم ادخل هذا المنتدى احس بالفخر والاعجاب اكثر .. يديم هذا المنتدى لكل عشاقه =) ..

صفا امم مشكلتك كنت اعاني مثللها بالسابق .. ليس لانني لا استطيع التواصل مع الناس .. بل لانني لا اثق بهم ولا اريد ذلك !
ولكن يوم بعد يوم بدأت اكون صداقات واعرف ناس سواء كانوا اكبر مني سننا او اصغر .. لا يهم .. استفيد منهم وافيدهم بما لدي .. فالانسان اجتماعي بطبعه لايستطيع ان يرتكن بزاويه وحيدا ويقول انا لا احتاج الناس .. حاولي ان تشاركيهم مواهبك ..وصدقيني يوما ما سوف تكونين صداقه لا مثيل لها =) ..

More
14 years 3 weeks ago - 14 years 3 weeks ago #24 by sozzled
OK, I now understand what you mean. I copied and pasted the text in the file. (There are also emoticons in there, too. Maybe that's a contributing factor?) The message appears blank (although if you edit it, you can see the arabic text). I suspect part of the problem lies in the fact that Arabic is a RTL language. If your text contains mixed left-to-right and right-to-left contents, then maybe that's what's going on?

I don't know what is the problem here, but I'll ask the developers. Thanks for your patience and understanding. We were both getting a little frustrated with one another, weren't we? :laugh:

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #25 by Blind Designer
ok good , :laugh:

We were both getting a little frustrated with one another, weren't we?

i guess so xD but thank god you were kind with me :)
i will wait for developers reply .. and thank u so much

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #26 by BaB
Replied by BaB on topic Re:Disappearing comments
sozzled wrote:

No. In Czech.

But it seems like i have not the same problem as Blind Designer. Although its simmilar.

He is seeing "empty" comment, when the thing is going wrong for him. But atleast he is seeing the "post" posted.

I do either see comment allright, or its not "send" at all. Viz my previous message.

PS: It just happen in this forum for me as well. I just send this message and em redirected to the "categories" with no comment posted. :/

Any idea?

More
14 years 2 weeks ago - 14 years 2 weeks ago #27 by BaB
Replied by BaB on topic Re:Disappearing comments
BaB wrote:

sozzled wrote:

No. In Czech.

But it seems like i have not the same problem as Blind Designer. Although its simmilar.

He is seeing "empty" comment, when the thing is going wrong for him. But atleast he is seeing the "post" posted.

I do either see comment allright, or its not "send" at all. Viz my previous message.

PS: It just happen in this forum for me as well. I just send this message and em redirected to the "categories" with no comment posted. :/

Any idea?

First users on my forum are starting to report the same problem as i have. The problem reported even during the "registration" process.

Any help?
Last edit: 14 years 2 weeks ago by BaB.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #28 by sozzled
I am awaiting advice from the development team. It would seem that, in both these cases, there is some "illegal character" involved in the message. I know, that's not a very comforting thought, but that's the preliminary information that I've received. Basically, it's an "I don't really know the answer" answer.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #29 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re:Disappearing comments
I don't know the answer either. I got some non-working messages from sozzled, but they work in my test environment. I think that this has something to do with php version (bug?) or similar..

I believe that this does not happen for every message? If so, take one non-working message and strip words from it until you find out what letters cause the problem. Once we have that, it will be easier to track down the real issue.

Time to create page: 0.418 seconds